Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Is it me or i've have a little probleme?
I did unzip the "Game" mod into the PL folder, where the EXE is and i don't get any highlighted choise, it worked with mod V16 with V16 of the game, but mod V17 doesn't seem to work with V 17 of the game, decause i have no highlight choice.

Btw i'mn on Harem route.
By v17 every other path in the game has ended except for the Harem route. There's no choices left to highlight because Harem is all that's left.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok Thank's
So i don't need Mod V17 for update of game V17 since there's no choise that need to be highlighted in V17 of the game, am i correct ?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
As I said before any version of the mod that I've made has no issues or crashes. I can't help with an unofficial mod port of an unofficial game port that I didn't make so there's not much point in asking me about those.
Is there a huge difference between harem route and the "only" routes? I mean at the end, if they would be willing to share, what more can they do/give if you romance only one of them? :D

And a recent post from goobdoob in the OG thread says there are 4 routes in the game currently.

Emily
Elly + Jenna
Ada + Elly (Emily gets with Jenna)
Everybody (Sofi can be lover or plaything)

If your routes are different from the vanilla once, then why is it so? Or are yours just different in naming?

Thx in advance!

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Is there a huge difference between harem route and the "only" routes? I mean at the end, if they would be willing to share, what more can they do/give if you romance only one of them? :D

And a recent post from goobdoob in the OG thread says there are 4 routes in the game currently.

Emily
Elly + Jenna
Ada + Elly (Emily gets with Jenna)
Everybody (Sofi can be lover or plaything)

If your routes are different from the vanilla once, then why is it so? Or are yours just different in naming?

Thx in advance!
The routs in the mod are fully consistent with the original ones, except for some details related to scenes that can mess up your progress or something. In this fashion there is the opportunity to see them without consequences.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just a heads up unless yer starting from scratch or a few updates behind no real reason to wait for the mod to come out to play as this update is just the epilogue to the harem route with no consequential choices

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote