Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I selected Harem End and I ended on a completely

Updated: 2020-05-25
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.99

Features:

A full in-game walkthrough for every route in the game Parental Love! When you start a new game you will be asked which route you would like to play. After choosing a route, whenever an in-game choice appears the mod will automatically highlight the best choice based on the route you chose. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

A scene gallery has also been added to the main menu which lets you replay any scene in the game! All the scenes are unlocked by default, meaning you don't have to play through the game to view the scenes. I've also added more frames to some of the animations and animated some scenes that previously had no animation.

Installation:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "ParentalLove-version0.99-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your PLove app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: -
Android: -

View attachment 232980 View attachment 232981 View attachment 232982 View attachment 232983
View attachment 300580 View attachment 300267 View attachment 300268 View attachment 300269 View attachment 300270
I Like your work it is a great! Help, but there is a decision in the game marked for harem route that is wrong gives bad ending, leads to you marrying sis and daughter but no one else. Also it automatically switches to the Forbidden route, at that point in game with the intruder and it stays on that route and doesn't tell you, until you save. It is unsettling, when you make a save and you are now on Forbidden route and don't know why or when, or how, after you had selected the Harem route MOD could say at first point that this is temporary for story line or something. And then at the end of Forbidden rout, tell in your choices which one to pick to get what ever you picked, for ending Thanks just a suggestion (when I followed choices not realizing I was on new route thinking I was still on Harem route bad ending)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I selected Harem End and I ended on a completely

I Like your work it is a great! Help, but there is a decision in the game marked for harem route that is wrong gives bad ending, leads to you marrying sis and daughter but no one else. Also it automatically switches to the Forbidden route, at that point in game with the intruder and it stays on that route and doesn't tell you, until you save. It is unsettling, when you make a save and you are now on Forbidden route and don't know why or when, or how, after you had selected the Harem route MOD could say at first point that this is temporary for story line or something. And then at the end of Forbidden rout, tell in your choices which one to pick to get what ever you picked, for ending Thanks just a suggestion (when I followed choices not realizing I was on new route thinking I was still on Harem route bad ending)
There is no issue with the mod. You either chose a wrong choice at some point or you are talking about the save file names which are not part of the mod and not accurate and should be ignored.

Also there are no bad ends in this game, only a couple quick game overs, and even if there was bad ends marrying the sis and daughter certainly wouldn't be a bad end route...

Feb 1, 2019
Hi there, I downloaded your mod as well as the last version of PL but when I replace the game folder in PL by yours, the game crashes when I launch it, any ideas ?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hi there, I downloaded your mod as well as the last version of PL but when I replace the game folder in PL by yours, the game crashes when I launch it, any ideas ?
This mod also contains the incest patch. if you applied that as well as this mod good chance that's your issue.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You don't replace the folders, you combine the folders.

This mod also contains the incest patch. if you applied that as well as this mod good chance that's your issue.
The mod will still work even if you've already installed the incest patch.

IINezukoII

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, I loved the idea of the mod, but with me after I choose the route I want to explore, the language of the dialogues changes, could you help me?

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
if anyone can help that would be great, it's with the unofficial android version, does anyone else have a problem with the ability to only see and select one option for choices?

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Uh, that version probably doesn't include the incest patch-required content? I coulda sworn I needed to find a conversion someone did with the patch included.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So the not-gray options are the ones we should be picking, right?
headhunter32 Or u cn strt typng in ful wrds. ;)
Note: "inplace" is two worrds: "in" and "place".

Last edited:

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Squark first not all people are native English speaking or typing.
Second why ad all respond to something, that have nothing to do with u and even after 1 month.

Just so u can make your self feel better.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark first not all people are native English speaking or typing.
Second why ad all respond to something, that have nothing to do with u and even after 1 month.

Just so u can make your self feel better.
Did you not notice the ;) ?
That should have told you that I was not to be taken seriously.
Now get down off your high horse and remove that chip from your shoulder.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I was never on a high horse, but it seems like u are.
But who care, u call me a high horse i call u a high horse so let bygones be bygones.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote