Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Thanks man. And please upload quickly. I requested some Android porters but I think they don't want to port it. By the way, do you have a discord channel? If do, please share. I want to be connected with the porter of this game.
Android user only
PARENTAL LOVE V0.17
- incest patch already install
- Maim Lain whalkthrough + scene gallery mod already install

Last edited:

Darkhorze

Sep 8, 2019

Updated: 2020-03-24
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.17

Features:

A full in-game walkthrough for every route in the game Parental Love! When you start a new game you will be asked which route you would like to play. After choosing a route, whenever an in-game choice appears the mod will automatically highlight the best choice based on the route you chose. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

A scene gallery has also been added to the main menu which lets you replay any scene in the game! All the scenes are unlocked by default, meaning you don't have to play through the game to view the scenes. I've also added more frames to some of the animations and animated some scenes that previously had no animation.

Installation:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "ParentalLove-version0.17-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your PLove app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: -
Android: -

View attachment 232980 View attachment 232981 View attachment 232982 View attachment 232983
View attachment 300580 View attachment 300267 View attachment 300268 View attachment 300269 View attachment 300270
HOW ABOUT ANDROID VERSION NOT UPDATED TO V0.17 OR TELL HOW TO INSTALL IN ANDROID..

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It's crashing during the Ada's tournament on the harem route.
Look like There is error in the Maim Lain scripts mod because original apk ( without mod ) are fine/no crashing on that route
There is no error in my mod. You're playing 0.17 on Android but I never made an Android version for 0.17
It's an issue with the apk you made.

Reactions: firefox7137

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
There is no error in my mod. You're playing 0.17 on Android but I never made an Android version for 0.17
It's an issue with the apk you made.
Like i said , original apk (port by lapk) seem fine / no crash
Before Made this version (v0.17 )
The mod seem fine on previous version to me / no crash
Will you look into it on pc version ?
The game can't continue
( no ignore option) on Harem route after call
Screenshot_2020-03-29-05-51-11-56_ff387891b0fd92f935a3b299172c6afa.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-29-05-36-29-28.jpg
On d9.rpyc script its seem

If its no problem/crash on PC version
Maybe this mod not for on android ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I already applied the patch from the game thread before reading that this already has it, do I need to remove the patch file before playing using this, will they work when both are applied, or was what I read in the game thread inaccurate?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Like i said , original apk (port by lapk) seem fine / no crash
Before Made this version (v0.17 )
The mod seem fine on previous version to me / no crash
Will you look into it on pc version ?
As I said before any version of the mod that I've made has no issues or crashes. I can't help with an unofficial mod port of an unofficial game port that I didn't make so there's not much point in asking me about those.

I already applied the patch from the game thread before reading that this already has it, do I need to remove the patch file before playing using this, will they work when both are applied, or was what I read in the game thread inaccurate?
It's the same patch file so there's no reason to remove or worry about it. Doesn't matter if you already had the patch in your game before installing the mod, it'll still work.

Reactions: alex2011

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is it me or i've have a little probleme?
I did unzip the "Game" mod into the PL folder, where the EXE is and i don't get any highlighted choise, it worked with mod V16 with V16 of the game, but mod V17 doesn't seem to work with V 17 of the game, decause i have no highlight choice.

Btw i'mn on Harem route.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote