Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Yeah unfortunately, I wrote it here in case any heroes want to come out and share it.
that would be verry stupid, because this is his thread.
I think he give his patreon a preview and in a few day he release it here for free.
So just wait thats all we can do, and hope he grace us with it soon.

Oct 3, 2017
that would be verry stupid, because this is his thread.
I think he give his patreon a preview and in a few day he release it here for free.
So just wait thats all we can do, and hope he grace us with it soon.
So he has a timetable to release it on here. okay I didn't know that, I thought it was permanently behind paywall until next version is up.

Mar 11, 2019
that would be very stupid because this is his thread.
I think he gives his Patreon a preview and in a few days he releases it here for free.
So just wait that's all we can do, and hope he graces us with it soon.
True, I'm just impatient rn and I'm guessing a lot of others are too if they're in a place that's being quarantined and/or in a shelter at home rule cause of Covid19.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks man. And please upload quickly. I requested some Android porters but I think they don't want to port it. By the way, do you have a discord channel? If do, please share. I want to be connected with the porter of this game.
Here is a version made from the compressed pc version and Lain's Mod. It's universal arm7/8 x86/64 etc. Made for me but I'll link it here.

Reactions: Aaarzzz

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Waiting on that update, but question: Did anyone get Ada winning the tournament in the harem path? I was able to fiddle around with save editor and got her winning but then it changed the route to Elly plus Ada.
I got her winning on Harem, but only without this patch (And for some reason all the scenes with Ada were censored, I guess they always were and I never noticed because I used this), I guess the dev changed it so that if she was content (MC tells her he'd marry them all etc) or whatever that she won but that change affected content from 0.15 or whatever so it got missed when Maim Lain was checking the differences, easy to do especially with that amount of code.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I guess the dev changed it so that if she was content (MC tells her he'd marry them all etc) or whatever that she won but that change affected content from 0.15 or whatever so it got missed when Maim Lain was checking the differences, easy to do especially with that amount of code.
I don't really understand what you're trying to say. The mod doesn't change the story or anything about Ada's tournament, it just highlights choices for the routes.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Weird, as playing without the walkthrough the Harem path allowed her to win, atleast it did a day or so ago, I figured out a way to keep that outcome with the walkthrough and keeping the Harem Path anyway so im not too fussed.

Oct 14, 2019
was following the red choices and i ened up with the husband route. then i started over and chose the grey choices and its game over wtf

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote