Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Come on guys give these modders time, the also still have a live :).
U do know the need to see what it changed, how much is changed and how the story is to see what is the correct thing for the Walk trough.
So first the need or some 1 else make 1 a text version of the walk trough then implement it to the mod then test it and test it before the can release it.

Sorry for bad english its just not my strong point.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
i just meant if we were at some point gonna get it .cause he probraly does a lot of games so i just asked to know
If you want to alert him to the new version, you may copy and paste the following:

Hello, Lain! I'm just giving you a heads up that the latest game version is out. Thank you, again, for all of your hard work!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Come on people! These modders take the time to go through play the games/VN's with every choice to make it easier for us. Give them a break and more importantly give them time. The walk through mod will be here just back off the constant asking.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I might be wrong but at this point in the game are there really any "wrong " choices cause all the women on the Harem route are his to play with as he wants. Lain seems very good at doing this and my guess is it will be updated within 48 hours or less but even if not like i said unless you starting new does it really matter ?

Thanks for your work Lain and ignore the people who are impatient and rude about wanting an update --

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I might be wrong but at this point in the game are there really any "wrong " choices cause all the women on the Harem route are his to play with as he wants. Lain seems very good at doing this and my guess is it will be updated within 48 hours or less but even if not like i said unless you starting new does it really matter ?

Thanks for your work Lain and ignore the people who are impatient and rude about wanting an update --
I can't speak for this game, but in other cases Laen's mod had to be made in a way where the vanilla game itself wouldn't work if your save was from a modded version. So for those you'd have to wait until his mod comes out for an update.

Again, not sure if PL is that way, but just be wary.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
To many begging, need to give it a rest, the mod will be updated when Maim Lain gets around to it.

Modders use there own time to do this for you to demand or beg for it, so give the asking a rest.
What do you mean by begging, some of them are just curious maybe they don't even know how mods work . In every mod page people like you start disrespecting others just because they don't know it takes time to create mod but rather then telling them how it works you start bullying them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you mean by begging, some of them are just curious maybe they don't even know how mods work . In every mod page people like you start disrespecting others just because they don't know it takes time to create mod but rather then telling them how it works you start bullying them.
When the update was barely out there were many who was demanding the mod get updated and I was trying to be nice about it.
It is not disrespecting anyone to ask them to stop there begging and demanding that a mod get updated "NOW" when the mod maker does this in there free time.

It would have been nice on there part instead of demanding or begging it get updated and saying "I wish this mod would get updated" or "I can't wait for the mod to get updated".

This one was begging and demanding the mod get updated.

"Please update v0.17"
"Please" = begging and "update v0.17" = demanding.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
That could have been worded more considerately. Remember that Lain has to download, play, and unpack the new version (all routes) before he can start updating his mod. The latest version just hit F95 today, and you are apparently telling him to "hurry it up." Be nice.

By the way, thank you, again, for all your hard work, Lain. We really do appreciate it.
I agree, is like christmas day in the updates yesterday. The stuff go over the plate for im in this moment. We simply to be patient. The update come the fast way as possible.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Some beg, some demand but i see also many people here that are like dammm we can not wait until main update this mod his work is golden.

:) hehehehe

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how come the mod is only for android atm is there a 1.16 mega somewhere 4 pc users

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
It's possible he is close to updating it and took the others down since the new version will be up soon would be my best guess but just a guess atm

Mar 11, 2019
Waiting on that update, but question: Did anyone get Ada winning the tournament in the harem path? I was able to fiddle around with save editor and got her winning but then it changed the route to Elly plus Ada.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote