Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

andersniet

Dec 19, 2018
The mod and PC & Mac download links are now updated for v0.16

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.16
  • Added seven new scenes to the scene gallery
  • You can now use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to change the scene gallery pages
Thank you so much !!!!

MedusaCorps.

Jan 20, 2019
Ho
The mod and PC & Mac download links are now updated for v0.16

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.16
  • Added seven new scenes to the scene gallery
  • You can now use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to change the scene gallery pages
Hi I wonder the one for the Android, when will it update? No rush, just can't wait, thanks for the modd

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
EDIT: Does anyone have the v.15 mod I could use? I'm on a mac, but that version hasn't been updated yet.
actually you can use 0.16 mod with 0.15 mac version.
I'm using such setup right now on my old Macbook

btw make sure not to click on the 0.16 contents coz you will get the game crash :)

Last edited:

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
do not merge but instead copy everything from Lain's Mod "games" folder and paste into the main "games" folder.
you should be able to play the scense up to 0.15 contents

wolfbane1942

Jun 6, 2017
No matter which path i choose it chooses the Harem Route. using the 0.16 mod with the Windows 0.16 F95zone download.
Have tried re installing from scratch, running as admin ETC
Have i missed something? is there an issue?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No matter which path i choose it chooses the Harem Route. using the 0.16 mod with the Windows 0.16 F95zone download.
Have tried re installing from scratch, running as admin ETC
Have i missed something? is there an issue?
You're talking about the save file names right? That's from the normal game not the mod and the names the game uses for the saves are sometimes inaccurate.
Choosing the route on the mod screen when the game starts will always show you the choices for that route, so just ignore what names that game uses for the saves.

wolfbane1942

Jun 6, 2017
You're talking about the save file names right? That's from the normal game not the mod and the names the game uses for the saves are sometimes inaccurate.
Choosing the route on the mod screen when the game starts will always show you the choices for that route, so just ignore what names that game uses for the saves.
Ah! Had I had a go before installing the mod i might have picked that up, thanks for clarifying.
Hopefully my question helps anyone else who was as confused about the auto "Harem Route" save name as i was.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Maim Lain is it possible to do request for minor change on game? If possible to undo somehow when Ada's face being "covered" and turn it into something mild? maybe she just saw man entering throu window or some shit instead?
the shit disturbed me greatly..
P.S i mean she is a gamer.. right? gamers dont sleep that early..she could have been playing games so crazy stuff doesnt actually happen

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Maim Lain is it possible to do request for minor change on game? If possible to undo somehow when Ada's face being "covered" and turn it into something mild? maybe she just saw man entering throu window or some shit instead?
the shit disturbed me greatly..
P.S i mean she is a gamer.. right? gamers dont sleep that early..she could have been playing games so crazy stuff doesnt actually happen
AFAIK, Maim Lain is a gallery and walkthrough modder, they are not modifying the core gameplay.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
can we get 0.17
That could have been worded more considerately. Remember that Lain has to download, play, and unpack the new version (all routes) before he can start updating his mod. The latest version just hit F95 today, and you are apparently telling him to "hurry it up." Be nice.

By the way, thank you, again, for all your hard work, Lain. We really do appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote