jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ada is a loli, she is supposed to look 14. Speaking of which, this needs a loli tag.

Apr 16, 2019
I'm "petite" but I don't look 14, there are many "petite" girls around the world that don't look 14 .... she still looks 14.
Well, what she looks like doesnt really matters, only her actual age. Many people would think MetArt website has underaged girls doing erotic photoshoots.

Ada is a loli, she is supposed to look 14. Speaking of which, this needs a loli tag.
Well, maybe 'legal loli' then, because shes not a kid.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It really doesn't matter if Ada looks underage or not - you don't have to do stuff with her if you don't want to. You can stick with Emily/Elly/Jenna.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You're right beeing a pedophile means that the thought of sexual action with minors is turning you on.
Actually that's not correct. It's not "minors", it's "girls (or boys) before their puberty".
For example being sexually attracted to a 16 year old girl does not make you being a pedophile, because in this age she most probably would not be before her puberty, but in most countries in the world she still would be a minor (even though she would be, at least in many countries in the world, already in an age of consent).
On the other hand being sexually attracted to an 8 year old girl would most probably make you being a pedophile because, well, it's obvious, I guess - except of the very rare cases of oppai lolis, but they most probably exist only in hentai worlds... ;)

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes