Sora20

Nov 27, 2017
Jogo tá em português mais é tou Portugal mas não tem nada não a gente fala a mesma língua a diferença que eu sou brasileiro

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Jogo tá em português mais é tou Portugal mas não tem nada não a gente fala a mesma língua a diferença que eu sou brasileiro
I don't mean to sound rude, but the rules of this board are to post in English language (or, they might delete your post).

For questions on the translation you referenced, you could join the Discord linked in the first post and ask there - the person who makes that translation seems to participate on a regular basis.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't mean to sound rude, but the rules of this board are to post in English language (or, they might delete your post).

For questions on the translation you referenced, you could join the Discord linked in the first post and ask there - the person who makes that translation seems to participate on a regular basis.
Grubb is the name of the translator

Sora20

Nov 27, 2017

sorry face I’ll speak English

Reactions: fried

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Not gonna lie,started to play this VN out of curiosity believing i just speedrun it to pass the time and watch the scenes ...But now i'm wanting for more,its really a pretty good story :3

Game: Which girl are you gonna choose?
Me: Yes

1pg3b2.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I want to change Ada's name, because that is my fat Male classmates name.
Does that mean "please help me change her name"?

Open the console. Type
a.name = '<name>'
where <name> is the name you want to use.

That will change her name when she talks, and in some places in the script. It won't in other places, because it's hardcoded. To change those you'll need to use UnRen to get the rpy files, then edit them, and search/replace Ada with the name you want.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Does that mean "please help me change her name"?

Open the console. Type
a.name = '<name>'
where <name> is the name you want to use.

That will change her name when she talks, and in some places in the script. It won't in other places, because it's hardcoded. To change those you'll need to use UnRen to get the rpy files, then edit them, and search/replace Ada with the name you want.
Damn it, did you not read that I was enjoying myself? You don't always have to helpful, you know?

Reactions: JJsworld

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I change names all the time mostly in the script and mostly when someone uses the same genric names like Eric that many spam in their games. In this one their name is Eric the turd burglar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of sad that Ada lost her virginity to a drug addict during one of their drug induced stupors so you ended up missing most of Ada's first time except for 2 pictures. Not to mention the fuck is trying to make his daughter a drug addict as well by giving her fucking booze.

His ass needs to go back to rehab.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveSickHero
Apr 16, 2019
Just started 0.12 and all I can say is

EDIT: I dont think this should be slashed just yet:

And I have to say that those big tournaments IRL take place in like 2~3 days. When its 3 days they make either top 16 or top 8 in one go. I know its plot for them to be away for some time but having each player play once a day is quite generous.

They also mention during the finals that they are Bo5... but the previous matches were also Bo5, or else 3-0 would not be possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luxee and Genji

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I just got to the 'tranny' comment. I laughed so hard I cried. Just imagining that happening in real life, and the dumb, empty expression on his face. God, I love this game.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I just got to the 'tranny' comment. I laughed so hard I cried. Just imagining that happening in real life, and the dumb, empty expression on his face. God, I love this game.
You thought that was funny???
Wonder if you would laugh if it was your Daughter that someone just called that?
Seriously? ... I wonder if the MC plans a Get well card for that presenter...

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes