Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Except I'm on the Harem route, so where is the data for that? So it's not a walkthrough it's a route forbidden through?
can't say, didn't play the harem through yet. maybe the maker has to add the content of 0.12 to the harem route still?
but at least the forbidden route is covered in that walkthrough.

edit: checked the WT again and the creator wrote: "doesn't really matter", which actually makes sense, 'cause the new content is all about ada and her e-sport.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I took it as genetic testing of the fetus, because its contextual use seemed to indicate this function and "genetic splicing" is a thing (although different than testing for genetic abnormalities).

---------

Does anyone know why Luxee removed the Sofi handjob scene? A side-effect of doing this is that the playback of that scene breaks in my copy of the game.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Sooo. what is the forbidden one route and how do I get it?
I thought there was only harem left to finish, now I see it will only be continued in update 14, so I'm guessing forbidden one route is next. Is that a route just for Ada?
And again, how do I get it?
Forbidden route ready for you... enjoy it

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the harem and forbidden route are almost the same except that in the forbidden you choose always Ava and cum outside of the other girls.

ShiftingMTGO

Jun 27, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\MEGAsync\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.12
Tue Jul 09 22:18:26 2019

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Unreal that people are actually complaining about pregnancy. Saying it's forced and they should have a choice. There is a choice! Have unprotected sex with your daughter or don't have unprotected sex with your daughter. 1 leads to pregnancy and 1 doesn't. No more hints tho, I'll let you work out which is which.

Reactions: Jay82 and Lerd0
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes