b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Used a save from .11 played till I hit the end of my route on .12, tried to save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 922, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 916, in get_path
NameError: global name 'spaghetti_ass_code' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "screens.rpyc", line 922, in script
  File "H:\Patreon Games\Parental Love\ParentalLove-version012-pc\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Patreon Games\Parental Love\ParentalLove-version012-pc\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 922, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 916, in get_path
NameError: global name 'spaghetti_ass_code' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.12
Tue Jul 09 21:22:41 2019
P.S. Laughed aloud at some of the nicknames in the tournament ;)
Me too, just hit 'ignore'.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
unfortunately it seems i can't share the same enthusiasm as rest of you guys,last couple of updates felt lackluster and without that excitement or vibe that early updates had. Most of the routes are done and in my opinion too rushed. Now with this update i see that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think it's time for me to abandon the ship,i feel this game had potential to be one of the best in general but i still can't shake that feeling off that it's just standing in the way of A69 and that because of it dev needs to wrap it up in fewer updates as possible.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sooo. what is the forbidden one route and how do I get it?
I thought there was only harem left to finish, now I see it will only be continued in update 14, so I'm guessing forbidden one route is next. Is that a route just for Ada?
And again, how do I get it?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sooo. what is the forbidden one route and how do I get it?
I thought there was only harem left to finish, now I see it will only be continued in update 14, so I'm guessing forbidden one route is next. Is that a route just for Ada?
And again, how do I get it?
You can follow the WT in the OP.

Tha forbidden route is basically the harem route with more ada.

I dont actually know which route Im on, they're pretty similar.

For people playing both routes, is there a difference between the harem and forbidden route in this update?

Reactions: botc76

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
For people playing both routes, is there a difference between the harem and forbidden route in this update?
There ARE differences between Harem and Forbidden. In the new update there are different phone calls and scenes. I think it's mostly a stronger focus on Ada in Forbidden.

Just a thought

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Omg, I'm fucking dying reading the dialogue between those panellists hahhaha

"You know it, Jim"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is very rare for u Luxee to not make awesome povs in the sex scenes, but this last update with Ava may be the first pov that is not very well done, it whould have been better from the mc perspective rather than the right side of him.(y)

Reactions: acewinz
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes