Alexa95

Nov 29, 2018
One of my favorite game. But no update since 2017. That's completely out of mind. What this dev is doing. Very upset:cry::cry::cry:
Hope there will be a major update soon:sneaky:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
One of my favorite game. But no update since 2017. That's completely out of mind. What this dev is doing. Very upset:cry::cry::cry:
Hope there will be a major update soon:sneaky:
He get's paid per update, so other than being impatient whats it to you?

Dasati

May 30, 2017

Unlocked

I've been releasing some pics from 0.8 on my discord ( ) and a subject that keeps coming up is that the characters look a bit different from how they used to in earlier versions.
And it's true. In 0.8 (and a part of a69 v0.01) the renders are made with a different rendering engine called Octane render (the plugin version for Daz) and I'm still getting used to it. I've had to jump through quite some hoops to get the characters lookin' fine when going from Iray to Octane like using a separate texture converter and such.
Now, personally I think my renders with Octane look a bit worse than those I've done with Iray. This is likely just due to me being bad at using Octane rather than the engine itself. So as I use the engine and learn more about it, the renders should start looking a bit better. There is a whole new UI and such for me to get used to.
The reason I'm using it in the first place, is because I can render pics many times faster with it than Iray.
Although I'm only just about done with the 9th scene of PL, the render count of 0.8 is already nearing 400. For scale here's how many pics each update so far has had
Parental Love:
V0.1: 152 Images - 11 June 2017
V0.2: 408 Images - 21 July 2017
V0.3: 460 Images - 24 August 2017
V0.4: 685 Images - 07 November 2017
V0.5: 620 Images - 24 February 2018
V0.6: 441 Images - 11 May 2018
V0.7: 189 Images - 27 September 2018
Apartment #69:
V0.01: 717 Images - 27 Septmeber 2018
By all the info I have to go on right now, this should be the largest update PL has had so far (even tho this is just the continuation of the harem route :p)

See you in the next post.
Which will prolly be another cross promo tbqh. You guys like Indecent desires?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
not that i don't like graphic changes,it still looks good,but i like renders that were made with iray much more,this latest pics are way too bloomy. But if it means that rendering process is much faster i won't mind it at all

also nice to see some new info and pics

Last edited:
Reactions: livingskull1

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Octane lighting and skin textures can be a hassle in Daz until you figure out how to make the best transition from what Iray was integrated to do seamlessly. But, I can usually get nicer looking renders out of Octane in less time and without crushing my system. So, I can feel for the learning curve Luxee is going through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luxee

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Unlocked

I've been releasing some pics from 0.8 on my discord ( ) and a subject that keeps coming up is that the characters look a bit different from how they used to in earlier versions.
And it's true. In 0.8 (and a part of a69 v0.01) the renders are made with a different rendering engine called Octane render (the plugin version for Daz) and I'm still getting used to it. I've had to jump through quite some hoops to get the characters lookin' fine when going from Iray to Octane like using a separate texture converter and such.
Now, personally I think my renders with Octane look a bit worse than those I've done with Iray. This is likely just due to me being bad at using Octane rather than the engine itself. So as I use the engine and learn more about it, the renders should start looking a bit better. There is a whole new UI and such for me to get used to.
The reason I'm using it in the first place, is because I can render pics many times faster with it than Iray.
Although I'm only just about done with the 9th scene of PL, the render count of 0.8 is already nearing 400. For scale here's how many pics each update so far has had
Parental Love:
V0.1: 152 Images - 11 June 2017
V0.2: 408 Images - 21 July 2017
V0.3: 460 Images - 24 August 2017
V0.4: 685 Images - 07 November 2017
V0.5: 620 Images - 24 February 2018
V0.6: 441 Images - 11 May 2018
V0.7: 189 Images - 27 September 2018
Apartment #69:
V0.01: 717 Images - 27 Septmeber 2018
By all the info I have to go on right now, this should be the largest update PL has had so far (even tho this is just the continuation of the harem route :p)

See you in the next post.
Which will prolly be another cross promo tbqh. You guys like Indecent desires?
I like Iray renders better but if Octane is that much faster it is definitely way to go.

Indecent desires is interesting game. Nice looking models, decent story but updates are buggy at times, especially the last one. My gripe with it is more game mechanics. Player needs to remember house layout to be able to navigate around, not really fan of mini games and little bit better hint system wouldn't hurt.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I bet for february 2019.He will need time to learn how to use the new program.
I hope after that PL will win the poll otherwise we won't see Pl update before september 2019 at best.Which means no Ada or Elly's update next year for sure:(

Reactions: wrx21

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I bet for february 2019.He will need time to learn how to use the new program.
I hope after that PL will win the poll otherwise we won't see Pl update before september 2019 at best.Which means no Ada or Elly's update next year for sure:(
You can't start a game like he has and then leave it with the starting update and nothing else Apartment69 has to win or Luxee shouldn't have taken the second project

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can't start a game like he has and then leave it with the starting update and nothing else Apartment69 has to win or Luxee shouldn't have taken the second project
Actualy no.A69 was only an excuse for weak PL 0.7 nothing more.If A69 wins we won't see PL for at least 5-6 months,no earlier than july/august 2019 probably even later.There is no way people will be happy with that.After all PL is his main project and they give money for it.

Reactions: Heitcaho

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Actualy no.A69 was only an excuse for weak PL 0.7 nothing more.If A69 wins we won't see PL for at least 5-6 months,no earlier than july/august 2019 probably even later.There is no way people will be happy with that.After all PL is his main project and they give money for it.
Who knows,there's lots of patrons who enjoyed a69,some even more than PL. I remember checking discord during the time it was released and you couldn't find one bad word for it,pretty much everyone loved it. I guess most of them would be fine with whatever they get from this point on

Reactions: Hones

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
That's not an accurate timeframe though as A69 isn't that far along compared to as PL, so it shouldn't take aslong to make updates for but then again its Luxee and this problem is turning into Dual family all over again

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's not an accurate timeframe though as A69 isn't that far along compared to as PL, so it shouldn't take aslong to make updates for but then again its Luxee and this problem is turning into Dual family all over again
Actualy I even make the timeframe smaller.We now at 4 and moving to 5 months for a release.At best we can hope PL 0.8 to be out january 2019,more realistic february.
If A69 wins the poll we can't expect anything before april/may at best.
And this mean next game will be out,again at best,july/august 2019.

Reactions: wrx21
4.20 star(s) 216 Votes