May 5, 2017
Greatly disappointed on the update wow remove ada sexual light means? y? last update was 405 mb now this one increased by few mbs to reach near 700 mb wow great improvement :eazyHype:
I know dude it hurts to hear from us but our expectations keeps on rising with the update as the story progresses plz be quick had to wait for months for the update and now this ruckus :rolleyes:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It's the same thing it just has the patcher already added.

@

Ada is removed in the paturd version but you can add her back with the incest patch.

@

Weird thing is that wouldn't Elly be removed as well and not just Ada?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
@

It's the same thing it just has the patcher already added.

@

Ada is removed in the paturd version but you can add her back with the incest patch.

@

Weird thing is that wouldn't Elly be removed as well and not just Ada?
That paturd comment made my day. XD

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What if I use the ''ALREADY RESTORED VERSION WITH INCEST'' link for the incest content instead lewdpatcher ?
you can download or a version already restored or a patreon version + incest patch.

It is the same. The already restored version is a patreon version already patched.

Aug 16, 2017
well....further proof that patreon is crippling design is not needed. its about time devs all got together and found another way cos patreon is merely biting the hand that feeds. not to mention the fact that devs now have to think twice about developing the games they want to make due to restrictions.

I guess we are all just gonna have to be ready to download patch after patch now

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You guy's are freakin' awesome, thanks to all who shared and keeps on sharing, and also a tremendous round of applause to the modder for his time and hard work for putting everything back where things are supposed to be, a big fat thank you :)

Reactions: Numenorius

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I loved the DmD reference and as soon as she appeared in the background I wondered if it was gonna get mentioned, should not have been surprised based on some of the past Discord discussions :closedeyesmile:

Numenorius

Dec 12, 2017
Please fix the incest patch link. As pointed out above by "buttlovinmagic" it leads to the walkthrough, not the patch.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes