fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sigh... That feeling when you're heading out for a week-long business trip with your company laptop while your favorite titles will drop and you'll wonder how much it's worth the risk....

Reactions: griffor

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
ngfSRta.png
Version 0.6 Walkthrough

May 10 at 5:28pm

.pdf Walkthrough
.exe Walkthrough

Massive spoilers in there, I suggest not reading too much in to some of the choices in there if you decide to download this before the game drops

These are the same as last time, the .pdf walkthrough is just a long text file with all the right choices and the .exe walkthrough is a really small program (16KB) that allows you to choose which type of playthrough you're going for and what day you're on.

Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through patreon instead

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well so far so good, we have a walkthrough for the next update. Maybe we can see some screenshots.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
No one answered the main question yet: When will the new update be available?

I Hope for today :FeelsGoodMan:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through patreon instead
I can't help but assume any tiny .exe from the internet is bad news.
That said, I can confirm the .exe is safe. It's good to be cautious with these things. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes