ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
You are not the only one xD
Thanks for the teasing pics tho, it´s hard to see my Elly having fun

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that pic dasati posted made me seriously dizzy
Too bad we won't see something like that anytime soon.If we lucky maybe 0.8/harem/,no early than september-october will have some daughters loving their dad.And another thing.The teasers I posted for DmD are same like both mother day and father day for PL just some good art with hopes for the future:)
Anyway any advice about your favorite game?Nice to see another Lisa and Tracy:)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Too bad we won't see something like that anytime soon.If we lucky maybe 0.8/harem/,no early than september-october will have some daughters loving their dad.And another thing.The teasers I posted for DmD are same like both mother day and father day for PL just some good art with hopes for the future:)
Anyway any advice about your favorite game?Nice to see another Lisa and Tracy:)
i love PL so much that i really don't mind the wait for the stuff like that teaser,just as long as we get it in huge amounts :D
the talks about planned 6 more updates,atleast,until the finish of the game got me kinda sad,i'd like to see Elly and harem routes to get streched bit more if possible
there really are similarities between PL and DMD teasers,you can't which MC lives better life :closedeyesmile:

as for LWT,i'm just looking forward to that release,we're somewhat half way through by what they said,just can't wait for that game. only downside of it is the fact that they cannot deliver the game to be as lenghtly as PL or DMD for example with the way they are releasing their games. it would be so amazing if LWT was developed same way as patreon games

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i love PL so much that i really don't mind the wait for the stuff like that teaser,just as long as we get it in huge amounts :D
the talks about planned 6 more updates,atleast,until the finish of the game got me kinda sad,i'd like to see Elly and harem routes to get streched bit more if possible
there really are similarities between PL and DMD teasers,you can't which MC lives better life :closedeyesmile:

as for LWT,i'm just looking forward to that release,we're somewhat half way through by what they said,just can't wait for that game. only downside of it is the fact that they cannot deliver the game to be as lenghtly as PL or DMD for example with the way they are releasing their games. it would be so amazing if LWT was developed same way as patreon games
I was asking about the original game.Any advices?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Recently played this and enjoying it so far. First and only game I played where the MC is in a pre-established incestuous relationship. Funny, because i was just wondering if any game ever had the MC in a pre-established incestuous relationship before, it was a nice surprise with Jenna & MC. I like the comedic dialogue and like all the girls. Looking forward to how the harem route plays out and the drama with Sofi (hopefully good things for her).

Reactions: Orlox
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes