WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well I don't want to disappoint you but there is pretty big chance we won't see Elly's update this year.
0.7-Emily/final part/-July
0.8-Harem-September,but bigger chance to be October/it's summer after all,Luxee will need some vacation too:)
0.9-Wild card/Ada??? or new poll Ada vs Elly-Christmas
As long as he keeps up the quality and doesn't botch it like some other dev (ahemm) did w/ the rushed DoD finale I am rather inclined to wait for quality updates :)

Reactions: shiddily

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As long as he keeps up the quality and doesn't botch it like some other dev (ahemm) did w/ the rushed DoD finale I am rather inclined to wait for quality updates :)
How DoD have rushed ending?Just because we don't get the ending we expect?I still like it very much.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How DoD have rushed ending?Just because we don't get the ending we expect?I still like it very much.
It felt rushed compared to the story-arc as a whole. Also he himself confirmed in an earlier post that he wanted it to be over with and it shows - see e.g. the sex scenes that are kinda short and not fleshed out (no pun intended) compared to the gorgeous action we came to appreciate in eps 1 thru 11.

Not saying it's all baaaaaad but it was a letdown and not a worthy conclusion in my book.

Reactions: Adoringfan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It felt rushed compared to the story-arc as a whole. Also he himself confirmed in an earlier post that he wanted it to be over with and it shows - see e.g. the sex scenes that are kinda short and not fleshed out (no pun intended) compared to the gorgeous action we came to appreciate in eps 1 thru 11.

Not saying it's all baaaaaad but it was a letdown and not a worthy conclusion in my book.
Still way better than the ending of most ICSTOR and Daniels K games.There we saw rushed ending.
I wonder how much update before Emily route is done?1 or 2 or even 3?I doubt it will be 3 more.Harem route will be the one with most updates and content.Obviously:)Also how Wild card route will work?It's for Ada.But Patreon ban her:(
How he will do and update mostly on Ada?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wow that's kinda lame, I was hoping for a disney happily ever after ending considering the dad was a loser coke head, a full turn around would be nice, but I guess off the rails works too. In all honesty Emily is boring, but nothing a makeover and some tlc can't fix.

Reactions: supermanz95

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I must admit that I like Emily and hope for more content with her as well. Well, we'll see.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Luxee said on discord when i asked him about it that theres atleast 6 more updates planned. Maybe more but 6 minimum. Also as to the speed of the updates, Luxee has a second Pc on order but evidently computer stores in Finland are shit. If it ever comes then that should speed things up abit.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Luxee said on discord when i asked him about it that theres atleast 6 more updates planned. Maybe more but 6 minimum. Also as to the speed of the updates, Luxee has a second Pc on order but evidently computer stores in Finland are shit. If it ever comes then that should speed things up abit.
OK.Time to guess.After 0.7 we will get 6+ more updates.My guess is that we have 2 more for Elly route,2-3 for Ada and at least 3 more for harem.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
what the eta for PL 07 i really wish the dev concentrate finishing the update and then continue his new project

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Heh Luxee went with my idea, hope you all like the new banner image on his patreon.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Got nothing against it myself.....
But trolling Patreon that much is probably not a good idea at the moment

Reactions: armion82
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes