Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
There's an update on Patron. late Oct to Early Nov release. Tons of new renders

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
New Patreon Update. Going to be a long few weeks but sounding worth it :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing, the renders have improve double and it seems there will be enough content in the next upgrade.
I dare to say that this is a good sign. Wonder what this scene is about, though

be a good girl

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Amazing, the renders have improve double and it seems there will be enough content in the next upgrade.
I dare to say that this is a good sign. Wonder what this scene is about, though

be a good girl
You forgot this..
"This is as far as this version goes!"

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Why is he changing it? I thought Patreon didn't care as long as all characters were above 18 years & no bestiality stuff. Patreon was looking into DMD (Dating my Daughter) i guess for the option they had for bestiality & checking if the daughter was 18 (which she is).
I hope he doesn't cancel the game or change it. I mean the reason why the game is getting popular with so many patreons is b/c of what the game is. Changing it will feel like a betrayal in way.

Reactions: volto

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Why is he changing it? I thought Patreon didn't care as long as all characters were above 18 years & no bestiality stuff. Patreon was looking into DMD (Dating my Daughter) i guess for the option they had for bestiality & checking if the daughter was 18 (which she is).
I hope he doesn't cancel the game or change it. I mean the reason why the game is getting popular with so many patreons is b/c of what the game is. Changing it will feel like a betrayal in way.
As of right now it seems that the name of the game Dating My Daughter has now been just used as its abbreviation DMD on the site. and the tag for bestiality i believe was removed. MrDots also changed the site layout so anything that hinted incest is currently behind a paywall. for now it seems like this the bare minimum.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
This is now plastered on the front page of Patreon for this game.
No characters shown in game are blood related
but is obvious they are related but he just need to add this is a fictional story and not that one

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
If that statement isn't a "they aren't related by blood *wink, wink*, then could someone tell him to go the same route as mrdots so he doesn't have to change his storyline?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If that statement isn't a "they aren't related by blood *wink, wink*, then could someone tell him to go the same route as mrdots so he doesn't have to change his storyline?
This game has no problem and will stay up. Sex in this game is consensual.

From the ToS of Patreon.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
This game has no problem and will stay up. Sex in this game is consensual.

From the ToS of Patreon.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."
I understand that, I'm talking about how he's changed his page to say they aren't related. We don't know, unless a patreon has spoken to him, if that means he's changed the story to make the D's adopted or if he's just writing it on patreon & in the game they're still related. So, I was suggesting instead of saying they aren't related, just not mention it unless it's under a paywall like mrdots & keeping the game the same -no changes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I understand that, I'm talking about how he's changed his page to say they aren't related. We don't know, unless a patreon has spoken to him, if that means he's changed the story to make the D's adopted or if he's just writing it on patreon & in the game they're still related. So, I was suggesting instead of saying they aren't related, just not mention it unless it's under a paywall like mrdots & keeping the game the same -no changes.
The game will not change he is just redirecting is all.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes