Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I still really love this game- the art, the story, the characters...,BUT I think the whole "everyone" meet in Ada's room thing shouldn't have happened this soon. It just felt kinda rushed- it should have been developed more, so that she had just a tiny bit more experience before being thrown into the deep end of the orgy, I mean pool. :) I was kinda hoping for (at the very least) a few more slow, intimate, 1-on-1, innocent, "teaching moments" with Ada. She's too cute to just get lost in a sea of naked bodies- hopefully she'll get some alone time with the MC in the future. :)

Tha's wha' I wan' fer Ch'istmas Sanna... Lol (Or Hell, just bring me my own Ada, I'm not picky.)

Reactions: Freed Justine

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
There is one. Sort of - it's "Elly + Jenna". We also have "Emily only", probably an Ada route (we don't know yet), and an unknown route.
Yea. I actually used Maim Lain's walkthrough. I chose the harem route right away cus you know:). It was really helpful since the game doesn't show any rp points, it would have been difficult to get a scene, I think.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Time" should be used very loosely here. That render took me about 3 minutes to pose and render altogether :geek:
I think what he's saying is you shouldn't be wasting time doing anything but rendering. Certainly not reading and posting here, because, you know, you need to babysit the renders 24/7. And you certainly can't take any time away from that to do something fun that you want to do, nope nope nope.

:p

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Gonna be tough waiting for the next update. Will make it that much sweeter once it drops!
Luxee is going on a vacation with his family on the 5th, i dont remember how long he said it was. but he did say he was gonna take his laptop with him and maybe do some writing.

Reactions: fried

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can say what you want, but the renders are still top quality. The story on the other hand ... not so much, as sad as it is to say. Everything feels rushed and that's never a good thing. You don't always have to take 3 updates to develop something, but especially the scene in Ada's room is just too much at this point.

Edit: Just finished this version and I really have to ask: Has Emily always been such a sub or what? In my mind she was always a more strong person and not so easily swayed.

Reactions: proximus

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can say what you want, but the renders are still top quality. The story on the other hand ... not so much, as sad as it is to say. Everything feels rushed and that's never a good thing. You don't always have to take 3 updates to develop something, but especially the scene in Ada's room is just too much at this point.

Edit: Just finished this version and I really have to ask: Has Emily always been such a sub or what? In my mind she was always a more strong person and not so easily swayed.
I wouldn't call her a sub. She wants Jenna (and only half realizes it), so she's willing to be pushed.

Play the Elly route and see her being strong and not easily swayed.

Reactions: Mytez and Genji

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I wouldn't call her a sub. She wants Jenna (and only half realizes it), so she's willing to be pushed.

Play the Elly route and see her being strong and not easily swayed.
True, maybe I should do this, I just thought she's an overall more stern characters and why settle for one great thing if you can have the whole package? ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
True, maybe I should do this, I just thought she's an overall more stern characters and why settle for one great thing if you can have the whole package? ;)
Inorite!

I've played all 4 current routes (Emily, Elly, harem, Ada). Harem and Ada are pretty much the same right now.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, I don't think Ada is big enough of a character to have an own route and you couldn't advertise this route either because Patreon. I think it's ok though since every other character has her own niche: Elly is the "I want to please you" one, Jenna is the shamelessly forward one, Sofi is the intrigued/curious one, Ada is the shy one and Emily probably whatever the story needs.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, I don't think Ada is big enough of a character to have an own route and you couldn't advertise this route either because Patreon. I think it's ok though since every other character has her own niche: Elly is the "I want to please you" one, Jenna is the shamelessly forward one, Sofi is the intrigued/curious one, Ada is the shy one and Emily probably whatever the story needs.
There will be 5 endings - Harem, My Sweetie (Elly), The Pure Husband (Emily) and The Forbidden One (probably Ada) are in the walkthrough. We don't know anything about the 5th ending.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes