Dec 29, 2017
as im playing this its making me wonder how old is Ada... iv just got to the tournament part and its basically saying she needs a legal guardian therefore shes a minor which in turn means this is treading on dangerous ground

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
as im playing this its making me wonder how old is Ada... iv just got to the tournament part and its basically saying she needs a legal guardian therefore shes a minor which in turn means this is treading on dangerous ground
She's 18.

Unless you play with the incest patch on the Forbidden One route.

There have already been plenty of discussions about her age in this thread. If you live in a jurisdiction where explicit writing about or computer generated images of people under 18 is illegal, you might want to not do the things above.

tttttttt84

Dec 20, 2018
Maybe it's a stupid question but why asks the game me to choose a route at the beginning? Don't my decisions decide the route?

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Maybe it's a stupid question but why asks the game me to choose a route at the beginning? Don't my decisions decide the route?
Yes and no. All paths have a different story to go on. It also affects the choices you get and scenes you got to see...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Updated: 03-Nov-19 PL - 10/24 SCENES DONE Release estimate: at the earliest, really late this month

• Love
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.14
When I played the first version of this game at the beginning of the game when it comes home to go to see Ada in this version it appears censored .... then after this I go back to the room and stay with the wife and she tells how it was with Ada and he says she's good at those games, caracas had no way of going to see her in this version and everything else worked out.
Time to get up the wife talks let's wake up our roommates !!!!! People from heaven here are a family they have 2 daughters and they call themselves roommates here, and when talking to their daughters they call him a little fucking bitch who made this stupid script of this game, daughter calling her father and mother and several things censored in this version even to talk only with Ada appears all the time censored.
I'm going to exclude this from my blogger until my translations go from 10 to zero in this trash. (n):mad:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When I played the first version of this game at the beginning of the game when it comes home to go to see Ada in this version it appears censored .... then after this I go back to the room and stay with the wife and she tells how it was with Ada and he says she's good at those games, caracas had no way of going to see her in this version and everything else worked out.
Time to get up the wife talks let's wake up our roommates !!!!! People from heaven here are a family they have 2 daughters and they call themselves roommates here, and when talking to their daughters they call him a little fucking bitch who made this stupid script of this game, daughter calling her father and mother and several things censored in this version even to talk only with Ada appears all the time censored.
I'm going to exclude this from my blogger until my translations go from 10 to zero in this trash. (n):mad:
you have to use the incest patch.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
you have to use the incest patch.
I will put it now and test our brother was horrible daughter calling dad colegiate besides being full of blocked things that even sex has!
The 1 version that I played gave at the beginning go see Ada and hug her ... this vresão already enters censored and then I come back and my wife talks if I talked to her, and then I say she is good at those games ... I don't even I talked to her because she appears censored when I go to her room to show me that I came back after 12 years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: strenif

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.14
Language: English, Portuguese
Well installed the patch daddy, mommy, daughter everything came back to work cool but as soon as we left for the pekinique at the beginning of the game in the shoping area was buying a clothes for the oldest daughter and boom, screen error.
How to fix this?

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
Yes and no. All paths have a different story to go on. It also affects the choices you get and scenes you got to see...
But, like, if I chose a girl-oriented route, for example Elly, can we still counter those douchbag, namely Eric?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes