jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm trying to think of a "princess" who might be introduced in a future update for whom the new Canada attraction would be an appropriate setting, but I'm drawing a blank.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
i've tried but still one is missing. can u help, please?
When riding you, make sure you try a hair down from slut and then strip her.
Then coronation, which is hair up, and then strip her.
Finally make sure you have a normal Ice Queen dress and once again have her ride you and strip down.

This way you unlocked all three naked hair styles, and i most likely one of the ones you're missing

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I myself also have a question.

I'm plaining not seeing how to unlock the last 2 achievements:
1696589789517.png

Any tips on what i'm missing?

izayashizuo

Oct 31, 2019
Can't find a guide for this game and stuck on Anna, apparently the Wizard is supposed to help me find a way to travel dimensions, but no quest log or anything like that in game to help hint what needs to be done.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Are there any girls from Kim Possible since there Disney too. I'd love to see Kim, Shego, Bonnie, and Candace since Vanessa in the game.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Does anyone has a table of outfits and scenes?

I miss one elsa outfit and one cinderella outfit
i am missing an outfit for Aurora,Belle,Cinderella and 2 from Elsa myself
To both xawassim and DrakeusHellblade: You have phrased the questions in exactly the wrong way, the correct phrase is "I am missing X outfits from Y Princess I have the following from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, repeat for next Princess until finished". This way the many other players who have successfully gotten everything can help you either with general guidelines or specific directions such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I would also consider visiting the "Bibbity Bobbity Boutique" if you are missing 1 outfit from 4 girls AND bear in mind "Nude Hair Up" requires an outfit that has her hair up before she strips and "Nude Hair Down" requires an outfit with her hair down before she strips (same with Elsa having 3 nufe outfits).

Hi ! Animated scenes ?
Switching between 2 pictures repeatedly is technical animation and that is basically all this game contains.

How do you get these? I keep going to Elsa but nothing is changing
When I started the game after extracting the update I visited he during the day after which her outfits and scenes went back to the same ones available in version 19. I had to shut down and restart before focusing on night time visits to get most of her scenes (along with a couple visits to BBB) to get her outfits.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Have the cheats been changed in the new version? Only level 1 seems to work (Ie, IceQueen, but not HeadChef or Evangeline)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes