ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So question for other players: Do you think Cindy will stay at the top as the bustiest (main) girl or do you think she will be dethroned at some point & by whom?
Within the main Princess line, maybe Pocahontas?
For former members of the line, definitely Esmeralda.
I don't think any of the "Honorary Official Princesses" could beat her.
And I'm sure there are several characters from outside the Princess line that could potentially beat her
*Cough* Megara *Cough*

elgumidge

Nov 13, 2019
How do I progress with Tiana's story? She complains about not having enough ingredients, but I don't know what to do about it. I am also unsure how to get the security cam scenes.

Aug 15, 2021
How do I progress with Tiana's story? She complains about not having enough ingredients, but I don't know what to do about it. I am also unsure how to get the security cam scenes.
Security cam scenes are populated by random events when visiting ! marked locations. I know one of them is a pirate on PotC flashing you, I can't remember the others right now.

That Tiana one threw me for a loop until I checked every building. The one you want, if I remember right, is the "Epcot" map, upper left corner.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
Security cam scenes are populated by random events when visiting ! marked locations. I know one of them is a pirate on PotC flashing you, I can't remember the others right now.

That Tiana one threw me for a loop until I checked every building. The one you want, if I remember right, is the "Epcot" map, upper left corner.
Plus you need to go to the place with the lion event take her their and it should work

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes