OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Do the MC outfits give bonuses while wearing them, or are they just for scene/dialogue variation? I think the game said they do but I can't find a list of what they do.
Wearing different costumes trigger role play scenes with Belle. Don't remember which ones.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Yes they do, but since they're mostly secret bonuses, there isn't a list of them anywhere. Experiment and find out which numbers change differently with which outfits ;)
Can you make a Walkthrough / Guide for help. I played this game in early stages. But now it's difficult to play and to decide which choice to make. So, A Walkthrough / Guide will be a better for a playing the game.

Reactions: AnonBeast

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Can you make a Walkthrough / Guide for help. I played this game in early stages. But now it's difficult to play and to decide which choice to make. So, A Walkthrough / Guide will be a better for a playing the game.
I fully agree, I've been saying this needs a guide. I played this sense the beginning

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
The walkthrough is available for the $10 subscription tier, but I was crucified the last time I said that so I don't bring it up anymore.
Cause it unfair that peeps have to pay for it. I mean it's understandable that they get upset about it, when others are free so not make a free walkthrough for the public cause not everyone pays for it

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Cause it unfair that peeps have to pay for it. I mean it's understandable that they get upset about it, when others are free so not make a free walkthrough for the public cause not everyone pays for it
you can literally google for a walkthrough of this game

Combat1

Jul 24, 2022
Make your own walkthrough then? Nobody owes anybody a walkthrough for an h game. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

tyr4n02rV

Aug 11, 2023
Soooo. no info on those security camera triggers? I havent had any of the old ones pop up since solving what ever the villain's problem was.

tyr4n02rV

Aug 11, 2023
Soooo. no info on those security camera triggers? I havent had any of the old ones pop up since solving what ever the villain's problem was.
Huh, it seemed to unlock ALL of them at once...
It seems as if it doesn't need a specific costume, but does need them fully upgraded

Nov 11, 2020
There actually IS a bug with this, but if you've done it with all girls then you should be fine.
Turns out Belle was the last girl I took on a date, I was able to finish all other content before her, Probably because she always had the dogs in front of her castle and I don't know how to get rid of them. Since the picture has Cindy, Belle, Aurora, Ariel and Mulan maybe those are the 5 girls you need to take on a date? Anyway I have achieved the daypass unlock. Thank you

david492

Jul 13, 2021
hey sorry for the trouble but im having a problem with the game if someone could help me out. so whenever i get past the intro to the game and attempt to enter Cinderella's castle for the first time whenever i get to the text that says "entering the ballroom, you once again admire your ornate handiwork." my game freezes and stops responding then after a few seconds crashes and closes the game. i have tried doing it multiple times, deleting and re-downloading the game, downloading the game from multiple sources, and extracting it through both 7zip and just normal extract but i cant get it to let me pass this screen. i have also tried playing in in browser on different websites and was able to get it to work so its just the downloaded version i cant get to work. any advice your could offer would be greatly appreciated or if you need more/certain information please lmk :).

Last edited:

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
Can't get Aurora's final outfit (Nude outfit). I've tried every combination of undressing her and jerking off, while she sleeps, but she wakes up every time I hit "Remove Dress". She's in her Slut outfit, does it have to be a specific outfit for it to work?

medco

Jul 18, 2018
Can't get Aurora's final outfit (Nude outfit). I've tried every combination of undressing her and jerking off, while she sleeps, but she wakes up every time I hit "Remove Dress". She's in her Slut outfit, does it have to be a specific outfit for it to work?
I was having trouble too but finally stumbled onto the solution. When you get the warning she start to wake but goes back to sleep, select the "jerk off" option next, then move on to the next piece of clothing. Eventually you'll have her naked and get the official unlock the next morning. I managed it first with the casual sleepwear and then again with the peasant dress.

Thereisnofuture

Sep 2, 2023
When in the fuck is this old man going to shut the fuck up and let me get on with it cause mans been banging on and fucking on for time and shows no signs of abating his 'quirky' and excessively long dialogue about mostly fuck all. Them images are fucking gorgeous but fuck my shut up mate, no one is here for you!.

Legit question though, when does this bloke stfu and let me play the fucking game cause ive spent significantly more time pointedly not reading this insufferable old bastards dialogue than anything else. Saw ... belle?.. i'm not big on fairy tales, for all of a minute before we were back to old man.

Does he go away at some point or is it 90% old man dialogue?.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes