jahall

Feb 20, 2019
When in the fuck is this old man going to shut the fuck up and let me get on with it cause mans been banging on and fucking on for time and shows no signs of abating his 'quirky' and excessively long dialogue about mostly fuck all. Them images are fucking gorgeous but fuck my shut up mate, no one is here for you!.

Legit question though, when does this bloke stfu and let me play the fucking game cause ive spent significantly more time pointedly not reading this insufferable old bastards dialogue than anything else. Saw ... belle?.. i'm not big on fairy tales, for all of a minute before we were back to old man.

Does he go away at some point or is it 90% old man dialogue?.
Once you've progressed enough, then you don't need to talk to him any more except perhaps very occasionally should you get stuck.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
When in the fuck is this old man going to shut the fuck up and let me get on with it cause mans been banging on and fucking on for time and shows no signs of abating his 'quirky' and excessively long dialogue about mostly fuck all. Them images are fucking gorgeous but fuck my shut up mate, no one is here for you!.

Legit question though, when does this bloke stfu and let me play the fucking game cause ive spent significantly more time pointedly not reading this insufferable old bastards dialogue than anything else. Saw ... belle?.. i'm not big on fairy tales, for all of a minute before we were back to old man.

Does he go away at some point or is it 90% old man dialogue?.
He goes away when the game really starts.

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
I keep getting an error with the aurora scene blowjob and the dream blowjob when it plays it just closes, it just says park after dark has stoppert working.

Sorry English is not my native language

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so I have 12 villains won 12 challenges but can't solve Jaffars and Lefous problems for Jaffar it say in next update when I want to buy him a drink but for Lefou nothing what is his deal ?
Also only got scenes for Dr.Doofenshmirtz , Helga ,Lady Tremain ,Mother Gothel and Ursula
and Cindarela is at 5/6 outfits Ballgown ,servant ,slut ,nude(hair up) and nude(hair down)
also is there a list of actions for Cindarela I cycled through all her outfits (that i have) doing every action and still it is 16/17

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
applying the protection will prevent it from breaking in the future not repair it. Bear in mind you can use the left and right arrows on either side of the cost to speed up/increase the cost of or slow down/decrease the cost of paying for a repair or any other action you buy from the dwarves.

Villains appear based on the red ! that appear on specific rides (jungle cruise for the hunter and pirates of the caribean for hook), you have to take the hit to park rating to have a chance for them to spawn in the tavern and you may need to do it several times. The other villains are around Cinderellas' mother is at the ghosthouse or the attraction beside it complaining, Gothel is a ride on the south east area of the map interupting families about their daughters, Dr. Doof-and-stuff from Perry the Platypus is at a ride at the top right corner (2nd from the end I think) with blowing up things you never see, the blonde (can't recall her name is in the expansion area and the bartender appears once you unlock any other villain to run the whole intro to them.

Ariel requires Belle to suggest the idea.
Belle requires something else if you have built and upgraded everything try A) choose an outfit for yourself B) talk to everyone during the day C) talk to everyone at night / repeat the sex scenes top to bottom for the girls you have D) switch the clothing options and repeat step C to the end E) repeat step D until all the options have been repeated. Since I am currently re-running the game from the start (to have it completed without cheating) I will see if I can find the actual means of getting Belle. Don't forget Yen Sid should be talked to after the drawing practice is done (he provides a solution to a problem by using the talk feature and unlocks some content as well), the fairy godmother also has other outfits throughout the whole game and solves a problem or 2.
I am now at night 69 with BTM (3/3), CoD (3/3), CC(3/3), PotC (2/3 in progress to 3/3), SpaceM (3/3), SRS (3/3) and SplashM (3/3) no other rides built. Aurora has 5/5 outfits 14/16 scenes no dates (5th outfit halfway through replaying all the sex scenes). Cinderella has 5/6 outfits 15/20 scenes no dates (halfway though nude hair up sex scenes haven't started nude hair down scenes yet). I now have the option to draw the Enchanted Castle where Belle will appear once I draw her. Hint I am taking it slow on building and upgrading the attractions to reduce the villains appearance for as long as possible.

See my comment above it is more complex than just talking to hook.
how do you have 15/20 scenes for Cinderella? in version 0.19p it goes up to 17 and I am at 16/17

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
how do you have 15/20 scenes for Cinderella? in version 0.19p it goes up to 17 and I am at 16/17
Sorry I mistyped the number OR it has been changed (not sure if it changed I likely mis-typed it). I am now at 100% on everything according to the summary page and all other pages.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry I mistyped the number OR it has been changed (not sure if it changed I likely mis-typed it). I am now at 100% on everything according to the summary page and all other pages.
I used save editor to try figure out what I am missing for Cinderella turns out it was her nightgown that pink seethrough thingy though in editor I also saw something called " cinderellaFirst > canWear " " cinderellaFirst > owned" and " cinderellaLittleBlackDress > canWear" "cinderellaLittleBlackDress > owned" and "cinderellaNightgown > canWear"
I changed from 0 to 1 on all these but nightgown is the only new outfit to appear and even though I just now finished all the actions with Cinderella while she is in her nightgown I am at 16/17 scenes with her and 129/130 scenes unlocked not to mention that I have no clue on how to unlock nightgown without save editor :)

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I used save editor to try figure out what I am missing for Cinderella turns out it was her nightgown that pink seethrough thingy though in editor I also saw something called " cinderellaFirst > canWear " " cinderellaFirst > owned" and " cinderellaLittleBlackDress > canWear" "cinderellaLittleBlackDress > owned" and "cinderellaNightgown > canWear"
I changed from 0 to 1 on all these but nightgown is the only new outfit to appear and even though I just now finished all the actions with Cinderella while she is in her nightgown I am at 16/17 scenes with her and 129/130 scenes unlocked not to mention that I have no clue on how to unlock nightgown without save editor :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
why didn't you just google for the walkthrough?

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
So question for other players: Do you think Cindy will stay at the top as the bustiest (main) girl or do you think she will be dethroned at some point & by whom?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes