OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I'm missing one elsa outfit, one cinderella outfit and two tiana's outfit
Does anyone has a complete outfit list?

I got the elsa dress in the store, and the two dresses of tiana, but I already had those, they just didnt count, for cinderella the missing outfit hasnt appered

Thanks in advance
Elsa's 3 are Ice Queen (default), Evening Gown, and Suit Jacket. I bought the other two at BBB.

Cinderella's are Ballgown, Servant Dress, Nightgown, Slut, Nothing (Hair Up) and Nothing (Hair down). You are probably missing the Nothing (Hair down) one. IIRC you unlock it by putting her in servant dress then strip.

Tiana's are Waitress, Opening Night, Casual Wear, Blue Princess, Frog Princess, Slut, Nothing (Hair Up) and Nothing (Hair Down). I think they are unlocked either as events or BBB.

How to change daytime outfit? They're always in their princess dresses
I think you need to unlock Belle and she comes up with the suggestion in an event.

DogDaysFives

May 22, 2020
Having some trouble getting the last couple of things in game. I am currently missing 3 of the security cam scenes (only have the Cinderella cosplayer). 1 Cinderella Scene (not sure which it is) and 1 Cinderella outfit (Currently have Ballgown, Servant, Slut, Naked Hair Up, and Naked Hair Down), 1 Aurora Outfit ( Currently have Princess, Peasent, and Slut), and 1 Mulan Scene.

I've looked at the Summary section on the Workshop and Laptop and confirmed that these are the only things I haven't found yet, and completed everything else (accept for a few of the attraction upgrades, those take a while even with spending to complete each in 1 day).

Anyone know how to get these?
Thanks

Stava169

Aug 1, 2023
First time I’m at a loss with this game. How do you get the last two Tiana scenes? I’ve finished all the dates, tried every outfit combo with each activity. Nothing new at the club or night show.

Reactions: zbking

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Having some trouble getting the last couple of things in game. I am currently missing 3 of the security cam scenes (only have the Cinderella cosplayer). 1 Cinderella Scene (not sure which it is) and 1 Cinderella outfit (Currently have Ballgown, Servant, Slut, Naked Hair Up, and Naked Hair Down), 1 Aurora Outfit ( Currently have Princess, Peasent, and Slut), and 1 Mulan Scene.

I've looked at the Summary section on the Workshop and Laptop and confirmed that these are the only things I haven't found yet, and completed everything else (accept for a few of the attraction upgrades, those take a while even with spending to complete each in 1 day).

Anyone know how to get these?
Thanks
I followed this guide

Reactions: DogDaysFives

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
hey, how do you get elsa and mulan?
for Mulan, you have to draw the China attraction which lets you draw Mulan afterwards. as for Elsa, you draw Club 33, followed by Norway, and Anna shows up which leads you to going on a quest to get Elsa

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Having some trouble getting the last couple of things in game. I am currently missing 3 of the security cam scenes (only have the Cinderella cosplayer). 1 Cinderella Scene (not sure which it is) and 1 Cinderella outfit (Currently have Ballgown, Servant, Slut, Naked Hair Up, and Naked Hair Down), 1 Aurora Outfit ( Currently have Princess, Peasent, and Slut)
For cam you need to draw Haunted Mansion, Jungle Boat, and the Pirate Ship ride. They show up eventually.

For Cinderella you need to wait a few days before visiting her at night to unlock the masturbation scene (you need to trigger this twice). You also unlock her nightgown as part of it (which you are missing).

Aurora you are missing her naked outfit. Need to undress her while she's sleeping without waking her up. Steps are somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: DogDaysFives

wats5555

Dec 2, 2018
How do you get Mulan,Anna, and Elsa? Got all the attractions and other girls on the first map no idea if I have all the other girls scenes

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
How do you get Mulan,Anna, and Elsa? Got all the attractions and other girls on the first map no idea if I have all the other girls scenes
Unlock second map and draw China, Club 33, and Norway. You unlock Club 33 as part of Tiana's storyline.

DogDaysFives

May 22, 2020
For cam you need to draw Haunted Mansion, Jungle Boat, and the Pirate Ship ride. They show up eventually.

For Cinderella you need to wait a few days before visiting her at night to unlock the masturbation scene (you need to trigger this twice). You also unlock her nightgown as part of it (which you are missing).

Aurora you are missing her naked outfit. Need to undress her while she's sleeping without waking her up. Steps are somewhere in this thread.
Thanks, very helpful

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes