circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Did I bug my game? Im still with cinderella, unlocked all the attractions but no new girls are popping up in the draw thing? did i miss something?
I posted this a long way back so I guess it bears repeating now: Visit every location, interact in every way even if that's something you don't like to do (I'm not a BJ fan but if it moves the story along ...), talk to everyone including Yen Sid, change time of day do it all again, change outfits do it all again. Eventually once you actually do everything (sometimes more than once) the next girl will pop up (Belle was always my hard to get girl).

I got all of Tiana's scene, but I have 127/130. Anyone know what the last three could be?
Okay I will tell you the exact 3 scenes you are missing if you can name those 3 Mickey Mouse club members... you know those three that did the things and stuff, but I want the full names. Now as you are asking yourself "WTF is this guy talking about and which 3 people could he possibly be referring to without any point of reference?" look back at your question and smack your head. The answer is not as simple which 3 am I missing, look at the girls page, have you got all the scenes there? (121 total), look at the Villains scenes they either have a - for no scene or a check for viewed (5 total), finally look at the security cams for 4 more scenes totaling 130 scenes. With that as a guide you can probably get an idea where the last 3 scenes might be.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Did I bug my game? Im still with cinderella, unlocked all the attractions but no new girls are popping up in the draw thing? did i miss something?
no you need to done with all night time fun with cinderella
after that day time
you can click dream castle aurora should appear.I only got 2 girls though
really need a walkthrough

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have no idea how someone could draw this, it looks exactly like a Disney animator drew the characters.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Stuck on Rapunzel. 6/11 and nothing seems to move her story forward, she can't even be set to the club or as a stripper. Anybody know how to get to scene 7?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, how do you get security cams scenes or what you need to do for them to start appears. Already seen all other scenes, just 4 black with ? marks security scene missed

bennnn

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, how do you get security cams scenes or what you need to do for them to start appears. Already seen all other scenes, just 4 black with ? marks security scene missed
just click on red marks on attractions at Day (previously, they led to park rating decreasing only), first will be at Cindi's castle, just make sure you put her back to her castle.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, dont appear for me. There is red marks, but they only drop park rating. Here my save, tell me how can i activate security scenes

xawassim

May 25, 2017
I'm missing one elsa outfit, one cinderella outfit and two tiana's outfit
Does anyone has a complete outfit list?

I got the elsa dress in the store, and the two dresses of tiana, but I already had those, they just didnt count, for cinderella the missing outfit hasnt appered

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
The first days are a lot of nothing. I fully expect to need to grind later, but this is right from the very beginning. Before even one girl has appeared, I have to spend my days clicking draw, trying to advance time and being forced to talk to the sorcerer about some boring shit because the MC won't sleep without his bedtime story. (If they're non-optional, then trigger them automatically as part of the advance time action)

Why is your opening focused on the other guy. If the opening is an indicator of the dev's priorities or the MC's focus, then this is not a good sign. If it isn't then why lead with that?

Even removing the hat scenes and having draw,sleep,draw,sleep as your opening would have worked better.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes