no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i'm missing 2 tiana scenes stuck at 7/9 and done all the dates/nightclub and new events. What am i missing or doing wrong?
not sure which ones you are missing but after completing it the last one i got was her masturbating, could be random, the scene just triggered one time at night when i went to see her; there also the strip club scene.

Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
How to activate security cameras pinups? I only get three markers, in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, in Enchanted Castle and in The Land. Accordingly, there are events with villains, a lion, a parrot and dogs.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
How to activate security cameras pinups? I only get three markers, in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, in Enchanted Castle and in The Land. Accordingly, there are events with villains, a lion, a parrot and dogs.
Jungle Cruise is one of them. after you've seen them, go to your laptop and select security cameras

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I can not for the like of me find security cam footage #1. The damn parrot has been at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad every visit and the Lion has been at The Land every time (including visiting again twice on the same day). Any hint on where the scene can be found?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I can not for the like of me find security cam footage #1. The damn parrot has been at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad every visit and the Lion has been at The Land every time (including visiting again twice on the same day). Any hint on where the scene can be found?
I believe they are random tho I could be wrong

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I believe they are random tho I could be wrong
Based on the fact that all the scenes and events aren't really random I am fairly certain that each of the 3 scenes I already got are attacked to a specific location. The only other possibility is I need a different outfit and if that's the case then a few spolier hints as to where I should look, when I should look (if it's at night) and what I might need to do besides my daily skip everything routine because I got everything else.

Jul 28, 2018
The four security cam scenes are found at Cinderella's Castle, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Haunted Mansion.

Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
It has to have the red ! that indicates an event. Toggle between the two parks until it appears.
As I say, I only get three markers, in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, in Enchanted Castle and in The Land. Accordingly, there are events with villains, a lion, a parrot and dogs.

Jul 28, 2018
As I say, I only get three markers, in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, in Enchanted Castle and in The Land. Accordingly, there are events with villains, a lion, a parrot and dogs.
They're random, just like the other ! events. I don't know when during the game they start appearing; I started with a save that had everything from 0.18 already. Doing a couple of trials I had to reenter the main park 10-20 times before they all appeared. The post before yours lists them in the same order as the computer shows them so you know which attractions to watch. You can ignore the others.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Did I bug my game? Im still with cinderella, unlocked all the attractions but no new girls are popping up in the draw thing? did i miss something?

Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
They're random, just like the other ! events. I don't know when during the game they start appearing; I started with a save that had everything from 0.18 already. Doing a couple of trials I had to reenter the main park 10-20 times before they all appeared. The post before yours lists them in the same order as the computer shows them so you know which attractions to watch. You can ignore the others.
In addition to these three markers, no more appear at all. I think this is some kind of bug...

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I got all of Tiana's scene, but I have 127/130. Anyone know what the last three could be?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes