Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
could you specify how I can do this?
Which version of Android are you using? Latest versions are protecting "system" folders and you can't write anything on them using the standard Files app.

Here is a detailing the process.

Reactions: Freshenstein

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
The 10 Female Heroine's in this game as of Episode 18 and ALL of the Outfits that they have available to be worn so far are listed in the SPOILER below.

They are Listed in the sequence they were introduced in by the Developers. But you might find them in a different sequence... depending on the CHOICES that YOU make.

Also the name of the Screenshot includes the name of one of their Outfits

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

Special note: If you've been ignoring the red ! markers on the map, now might be a good time to start checking them again ;) These were originally meant to be notifications about any sort of event, but since the villain takeover, they've been mostly negative. Not anymore...
All build versions can be found in this folder:

To update on a computer, you can completely delete the old folder and just play using the new one. Ren'Py stores saves in a separate location on your hard drive.
To update on android, make sure you drag the .apk file onto the previous one to replace it. DO NOT uninstall the previous version or your saves will be lost!
If you encounter any bugs while playing, please report them on the "Bugs" Discord channel. Please mark your message with a spoiler if it pertains to the new scenes.
As always, thank you for your support, and enjoy the game!
-SID Gaming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017

Special note: If you've been ignoring the red ! markers on the map, now might be a good time to start checking them again ;) These were originally meant to be notifications about any sort of event, but since the villain takeover, they've been mostly negative. Not anymore...
Mby i do something wrong .. i started a new save with 0.19p and so far every red marker event was negativ.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes