drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ouftfits sorry I forgot to specify sorry
I'm guessing Aurora's is the stripping one while she's asleep. as for Elsa go through her outfits in different scenes both leaving them on and taking them off. and for Belle, I don't remember hers

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
No Princess Jasmine yet.
I figure, based on the villains that don't have their movie heroines in the game yet, the next Princess will be either Jasmine(Jafar), or Jane Porter(Clayton).
Well jasmine should have been here she is most famous Disney princess would love to see her sexy body

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well jasmine should have been here she is most famous Disney princess would love to see her sexy body
maybe but personally I feel like it would be too much of a cliche to have her in the game already. plus I like to think the build up helps us as if we get her at the start, the game would drop off afterwards

johnydep123

Jan 29, 2018
When are going to get Princess Jasmine please add her next also when are we going to see Jessica Rabbit fucking and having pussy real sex with MC to finally cheat on her husband Rodger. Please let this happen soon.

Reactions: Devil1661

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
When are going to get Princess Jasmine please add her next also when are we going to see Jessica Rabbit fucking and having pussy real sex with MC to finally cheat on her husband Rodger. Please let this happen soon.
Jasmine would be cliche to add at this point and as for Jessica cheating on her husband, we get a decent amount of it albeit through other avenues

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Well its high time jasmine should be added in beginning yeah its understandable but know this game has potential they should at least show her model or something and judge on response

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I am getting tired of seeing people ask when Jasmine will be added or asking why she isn't the first princess available. guys, there are other equally amazing girls besides her already. just enjoy the game and wait until she's added or don't bother playing

Falbo

Mar 13, 2022
I am stuck at 8/10 outfits for Elsa and 21/22 scenes of Mulan. How did you get these?
So I got the Mulan scene. But I am still missing two outfits for Elsa and I played the Christmas event like 20 times in different combinations. Anybody has a idea?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So I got the Mulan scene. But I am still missing two outfits for Elsa and I played the Christmas event like 20 times in different combinations. Anybody has a idea?
the only thing I can think of is going thru her scenes and not having her strip when asked

quickstart

May 17, 2021
Man these reviews :ROFLMAO:
If you think talking to characters and reading the story in the VISUAL NOVEL is "grind", clearly this game is not for you.
Some people like to hate. I haven't found it too grindy at all. Great game so far.

I'm curious, how are you doing the art for it? Are they drawn or is it AI generated?

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Elsa riding in outfits with different hairstyles, undressing her

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes