drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Search around the park during the day for rides with a red exclamation mark. I think the locations might be somewhat random.
Once you find 3, she'll demand a fourth treasure. Go talk to Ariel.
they aren't random. they are Greece, China, and Jungle Cruise in any order and afterwards, visit Ariel at night for the 4th treasure

Reactions: Brololol

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Judging by the distance between #1 and #2, there looks like atleast 1 more woman will over take Cindy, making her 4th largest.
Isn't that spot for Ursula in her human form? I thought she had the 2nd largest rack. Couldn't Villains fill up the empty spots?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The spaces are more to group the girls by cup size rather than to fill in other characters there.

BombsAway

May 8, 2018
For those of you having trouble accessing the security camera footage

You have to "finish" every villains story in the pub. The last one for me was Clayton, which requires you to hear the story about hyenas from Sid (it's just a random "talk" conversation). Once all the villains "Buy a Drink" were completed I was able to start seeing the security camera footage.

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
For those of you having trouble accessing the security camera footage

You have to "finish" every villains story in the pub. The last one for me was Clayton, which requires you to hear the story about hyenas from Sid (it's just a random "talk" conversation). Once all the villains "Buy a Drink" were completed I was able to start seeing the security camera footage.
I personally started to see them when I upgraded the relevant attraction up to max with all 3 upgrades, but that might be after what you mention. The attractions in question being Pirates of the Caribbean, Cinderella's Castle, Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress, The Living Sea, and Jungle Cruise

BombsAway

May 8, 2018
I personally started to see them when I upgraded the relevant attraction up to max with all 3 upgrades, but that might be after what you mention. The attractions in question being Pirates of the Caribbean, Cinderella's Castle, Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress, The Living Sea, and Jungle Cruise
After I posted this I noticed that as well. I think its a combination of fully upgraded, completed villains, and wearing a certain outfit.

Darkingux

Dec 1, 2022
Could you help me get the ones I'm missing from the suggested princesses? belle 5/6 aurora 4/5 elsa 7/10 pls

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes