Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
Funny story about that game, someone wrote an overwhelmingly negative review on our last gameplay survey but they were talking about robots and rebooting the game story and stuff and I had no idea what they were talking about. I think they confused our game and that one :)
Yeah they probably where, tbh both this game and OAP are solid but I feel at this point they are trying to accomplish 2 dif things despite starting with a similar premise. Like this game firmly stands its ground as a parody of Disney and about having chars from it, OAP started going more for it's own OCs a good while ago when they realized they can't really rely on the "theme" to carry the game, for what's its worth the art and cgs in that game are pretty solid. I follow both and each game offers it's own thing.

Reactions: Nadder and Grelk

rofofgo

Dec 1, 2023
I'm stuck in Cinderella. I bought the slut outfit and now I can't continue. No new scenes appear nor can I unlock new girls. I have almost finished building all the attractions. What do I do?

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Okay so I'm a bit stuck and don't exactly know how to progress

in the map, there's the "!" icon indicating that I can expand the park. How exactly do I trigger it? It keeps saying I need more money but as of rn, my cash pool stands at 662081 dollars. What exactly do I need to do in order to progress it?

Next, I've completed Ariel, Aurora and Cinderella based on the progress tracker. However, I'm stuck with Tiana and Belle. In Tiana's story, she tells me that she's running out of food so the MC says he's gonna make a farm? However no option is appearing, what exactly do I need to do to trigger it. Rn, she's 5/9 of the scenes. As for Belle, Im not sure what's next but I'm missing an outfit and currently have 9/12 scenes. How do I progress there?

Take note though I have yet to unlock the rest of the girls, do I need to progress with drawing rapunzel in order to continue Tianna and Belle's plot or not? or any of the other girls?

PS. I've also unlocked all Jessica Scenes + beaten everyone at the tavern

Reactions: Bigteuch

TheSlayer2406

Mar 12, 2024
How to get magnolia with world 2 and anna elsa so I can't get these even though I have completed most of the princesses but haven't dated many girls yet: //

jspicy21

Jan 28, 2024
How do you progress with rapunzel? it says i need to talk to someone who knows all the girls and i cant figure out who that is

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Nice game. Not the best animations ever but good drawings and clothings and it's always fun to see dis ney nudes with fun quests.
Now, I'm wondering if Pocahontas, Jasmine and Snow White will be there. As much as I really want that forgotten real princess Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron). Justice!

Then again... why not adding some Alice (in wonderland) even if not a princess, as a quick sequence, like a quick thing (we have Jessica Rabbit who is not a princess)

Edit: while I'm there. Most villains to add : Maleficient, The Evil Queen (for sex scenes). Then it would be freakin awesome to get.... Madam Mim (yes, with her sweet sexy form :love:), and why not Madame Medusa and Cruella. Villains also need some love.

Actualy, and for now, this is the only and best dis ney multi characters princess parody game. I was not much into the trip at first (neither for dis ney but I know the characters) but then the story was fun so I liked it then loved it. Hope to see more.

And since we talk about fairy dust, why not a quick sequence with horny jealous Tinkerbell.

Eilonwy.jpg
Eilonwy, official princess of Llyr, a shame everyone forgot her, for once dis ney made a good anime but considered the worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
About the gameplay. Is it inteded and normal for anyone else that I'm unable to place Anna in The Ink & Paint Club (Jessica Rabbit strip club), AND Elsa in Club 33?

Also, I'm not able to change Anna daytime into a slutty outfit like the other girls. But I guess it's normal since no slutty outfit for her for now or did I miss something? Everything seems unlocked on my way.

And why is that when Rapunzel ask me if she should shave pube clean or trim leaving a nice thing she got a pube like if she she shaved and got a regrown from 3 days... damnit, she cut her hairs and the day after everything regrown and not her beaver... I wanted a nice blonde bush, not a men's beard of tomorrow :/ (btw is it possible to change to total shaved once you already made your choice? To get "that" I prefer kid/pron actress total shaved then...)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes