Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I'm doing the Jane scenes, and in the one after the first time she strips, it says something about her being in a different outfit, but it looks exactly the same as her previous one. Am I supposed to be seeing a different outfit or is that just a weird text thing?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I'm doing the Jane scenes, and in the one after the first time she strips, it says something about her being in a different outfit, but it looks exactly the same as her previous one. Am I supposed to be seeing a different outfit or is that just a weird text thing?
This is a known bug that will be fixed in the next version, thank you.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I really like the game. I opened almost all the scenes. In future updates I really want to see:
Nani Pelekai
Esmeralda
Amelia Smolett
Megara
Anita Radcliffe
Jasmine (someday)
Snow White
Pocahontas
Wendy Darling
Shanti
Eilonwy

From the villains:
Madame Mim (beauty)
Maleficent (beauty (probably in the finale))
Grimhilde (likely to be in the finale)
Ursula (cekelia)
Yzma (young, Emperor's New School)
Cruella

It would be great to meet Hades at the bar. And Yzma’s potions could be used to enlarge/reduce princesses’ breasts/butts, turn them into furries, etc.
Missing Kida (Atlantis) and Chel (El Dorado) in that list!. Must add them to the list of princesses there, mate!

Otherwise, solid list!

Reactions: Smiling-Cat
Mar 24, 2020
So, I managed to grind out all the scenes but 2 are left.
The Tiana anal scene as well as the Mulan x Tiana scene.

Aparently those should trigger randomly, but I forwarded like a month and nothing happened at the Club 33 when both were there.
I also tried tot alk to Tiana at splash mountain for a week day and night and nothing triggered.

Sure it's random? Because I feel there is some kind of prereq. that needs to be fulfilled to trigger them, otherwise
I don't know what else to do.
Turns out I had to visit "the Land" attraction to unlock the remaining 2 scenes.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes