jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
View attachment 3507027
I still have to unlock soo many outfits, 1 for Aurora, 1 for Belle, 1 for Cinderella and 2 for Elsa and one multi-girl event left.
The outfits i have already unlocked for the ones I have missing outfits
View attachment 3507058
View attachment 3507059
View attachment 3507061
View attachment 3507063
One clue is that if the name has a qualifier like (Hair Up) there's probably also a (Hair Down) option or vice versa. Some girls even have 3 different hair styles that all have a separate nude version. Put the girl in an outfit with the hair in the other orientation and do the correct sex scene where she undresses for you. I believe Cindy is the striptease and Elsa is the riding sex.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Man, I'm stuck on the new scenes released for Elsa, Anna, and Mulan.

I'm glad characters like Jane are getting love, though. Here's hoping to see Kida at some point! Dang, and Meg, too! Although it also occurs to me that Jasmine is still missing, too. I'd figure she'd be one of the first ones!

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
One clue is that if the name has a qualifier like (Hair Up) there's probably also a (Hair Down) option or vice versa. Some girls even have 3 different hair styles that all have a separate nude version. Put the girl in an outfit with the hair in the other orientation and do the correct sex scene where she undresses for you. I believe Cindy is the striptease and Elsa is the riding sex.
Have already done the scenes u mentioned.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Park After Dark v0.22 publicly available now!
...Oh wait.
Well, here's the survey link anway:

Reactions: Falyna
Mar 24, 2020
So, I managed to grind out all the scenes but 2 are left.
The Tiana anal scene as well as the Mulan x Tiana scene.

Aparently those should trigger randomly, but I forwarded like a month and nothing happened at the Club 33 when both were there.
I also tried tot alk to Tiana at splash mountain for a week day and night and nothing triggered.

Sure it's random? Because I feel there is some kind of prereq. that needs to be fulfilled to trigger them, otherwise
I don't know what else to do.

Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
pls make more lesbian scenes between princesses, belle x aurora was extremely hot
Yeah the MC doesn't have to be in every scene and there are a lot of opportunities to include lesbian scenes at Club 33, The Ink and Paint (which could include Jessica) and Aurora's dreamscape (since she is in to that).

Last edited:
Reactions: DDDIsReal

SrUliches

Mar 8, 2020
Maybe i'm dumb, but I can't unlock the girls, just have Cinderella and Aurora (And Jessica Rabbit), and i have already build things like China and the Sea for Ariel, what i'm doing wrong?

Smiling-Cat

Feb 21, 2024
I really like the game. I opened almost all the scenes. In future updates I really want to see:
Nani Pelekai
Esmeralda
Amelia Smolett
Megara
Anita Radcliffe
Jasmine (someday)
Snow White
Pocahontas
Wendy Darling
Shanti
Eilonwy

From the villains:
Madame Mim (beauty)
Maleficent (beauty (probably in the finale))
Grimhilde (likely to be in the finale)
Ursula (cekelia)
Yzma (young, Emperor's New School)
Cruella

It would be great to meet Hades at the bar. And Yzma’s potions could be used to enlarge/reduce princesses’ breasts/butts, turn them into furries, etc.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes