C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
With the new update I can't seem to find the new scenes with Elsa, Anna, and Mulan (unless they're not new and I'm just thick)

Any advice?

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still missing an outfit for Elsa and a scene for Mulan, but I seemingly have everything else. What am I not doing?

EDIT: The new Mulan yoga scene is triggered by visiting her at night after not visiting for a long stretch of days, similar to the Cinderella nightgown event and a few others. Still working on the Elsa one.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
how to get the cameras pin ups? I don't know how to get cameras and/or install them. Also how do i get a scene with mulan and tiana together? thanks in advance

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
First of all a realy funny game , thx for sharing.

Now a question, i have started a new game because i f have had builded all buildings and drawn Mulan but was unable to find her.
Now in the new game i am at day 332 all buildings finished and protected but only have 3 girls ( Aurora, Cinderella and Jessica ).
no matter that i do i am stuck ( also cant progress the queen of hearts beacause ( Bella i think ? ) is missing.
Someone have an Idea pls ?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
First of all a realy funny game , thx for sharing.

Now a question, i have started a new game because i f have had builded all buildings and drawn Mulan but was unable to find her.
Now in the new game i am at day 332 all buildings finished and protected but only have 3 girls ( Aurora, Cinderella and Jessica ).
no matter that i do i am stuck ( also cant progress the queen of hearts beacause ( Bella i think ? ) is missing.
Someone have an Idea pls ?
Have you done the EPLOT expansion? Mulan's at the China attraction there, once it's drawn. And that would explain why you only have 3 girls so far, many of them require said expansion.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Have you done the EPLOT expansion? Mulan's at the China attraction there, once it's drawn. And that would explain why you only have 3 girls so far, many of them require said expansion.
Yes i have finished ALL availabel Buildings ( Park and Eplot ) BUT normaly Bella is Nr.4 you get.
I think its a bug because i have build first all Available Buildings in the Park, do ALL updates and than have build Eplot, and have not first finished all possible Girls.

I now have startet a new Game, all works fine so fair, now stuck with Rapunzel :)

But thanks for your answer.
Regards

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes