jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
How do I unlock additional girls? I've done the Ball and all the sex with Cinderella and Yin Sid just keeps saying the same stuff? Do I have to draw all of the attractions before anything else happens? Feels really grindy if that's the case.

Aug 17, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck and have no idea how to progress. I've done up to the end of Rapunzel, I've built and fully upgraded every currently available building, I've challenged all the villains I currently have and have completed what seems to be all the current villain quests I can finish, no unique scenes play when I visit the girls in any of the outfits, there's nothing in the boutique, Yen Sid has nothing new to say, and the exclaimation mark in the top left of the map screen tells me to come back when I've saved up, even though I have $872001. What am I missing?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Park after Dark [v0.22b] [SID Gaming]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck and have no idea how to progress. I've done up to the end of Rapunzel, I've built and fully upgraded every currently available building, I've challenged all the villains I currently have and have completed what seems to be all the current villain quests I can finish, no unique scenes play when I visit the girls in any of the outfits, there's nothing in the boutique, Yen Sid has nothing new to say, and the exclaimation mark in the top left of the map screen tells me to come back when I've saved up, even though I have $872001. What am I missing?
If it's the land expansion, I think you need like 1 or 2 million. Keep saving up.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
If by new villa you actually mean new attraction AND you have unlocked epcott center (yeah I might have the name wrong) AND you have visited it AFTER completing the drawings then unless you suffered a traumatic brain injury, like I did, then you should see it there. It took me 10 minutes to find it from the point I loaded my save in the new update.

Step 1 search my name in these posts for a "guide" which tells you every action you should perform for every girl (not name by name the actions are all the same set of actions), I posted it many moons ago and included spoilers that will directly fix the missing outfits.
Step 2 Mulan - Jacket only (again follow step 1)
Step 3 Aurora - Nothing (I will give you a hint it involves getting permission to take actions while she sleeps and then stripping her and this is the only girl you need to follow these actions on)
Step 4 Elsa - Nothing (hair braid), Nothing (hair down) and Nothing (hair up). Again follow step 1 to find the solution.
Any idea what page or so? I don't think there's an option to just search an individual thread for someone's posts, and there's like 125 pages to go through.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How do I unlock additional girls? I've done the Ball and all the sex with Cinderella and Yin Sid just keeps saying the same stuff? Do I have to draw all of the attractions before anything else happens? Feels really grindy if that's the case.
Many (most?) girls will only appear if you've drawn "their" attraction first. But no, you don't have to draw all the attractions at once to unlock being able to draw the next girl. Your drawing speed will also get faster with practice, which helps.

Having just finished playing the latest update, I wonder what the new Japan attraction is going to be for. I'm not that well up on Disney films, but I don't recall hearing of one set in Japan. Also if Mickey keeps on referring to the gorilla as a monkey, he's liable to really piss off Jane and - perhaps even worse - the gorilla himself.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
yeah japans red exclamation point wont trigger after i built it and ive been skipping like 20 days

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Any idea what page or so? I don't think there's an option to just search an individual thread for someone's posts, and there's like 125 pages to go through.
Scroll all the way to the top of the page and look on the right the search box is right there, select username and type in circuitarity and search, all my posts from this thread will show up.
yeah japans red exclamation point wont trigger after i built it and ive been skipping like 20 days
Add in switching between new center and old center (old park and new park) instead of just switching days.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm guessing that the content for it won't appear until the next update. I'm just about to go and look at the changelog to see if it implies anything different.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes