Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
How do you unlock the Dwarves' Mine? I have space mountain on fire and see that people say you need to go to the mine but I have nothing like that on the map.

Edit: Now I just built the speedway and it caught fire on the first visit

Last edited:

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so is this going to be on par roster wise with something unlimited in terms of princesses or are we getting just a few, I can see people like snow white, rapunzel, jasmine, elsa but most games use those, will we being seeing others like Esmerelda, Megara, Alice from alice in wonderland, jane from tarzan, pocahauntus who aren't seen that much?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so is this going to be on par roster wise with something unlimited in terms of princesses or are we getting just a few, I can see people like snow white, rapunzel, jasmine, elsa but most games use those, will we being seeing others like Esmerelda, Megara, Alice from alice in wonderland, jane from tarzan, pocahauntus who aren't seen that much?
Well you won't pimp those girls out but build your own Harem so that's definately a difference to SU

2tense

Jan 19, 2021
I've gotten all 4 villains and won the challenges against 3 of them (Hood doesn't have a challenge option) - but the summary screen says 3/4 villain challenges won...is that a bug or am I missing something?

AntonioMiguelito

Jun 2, 2021
I've gotten all 4 villains and won the challenges against 3 of them (Hood doesn't have a challenge option) - but the summary screen says 3/4 villain challenges won...is that a bug or am I missing something?
Smee is the villain you are missing, but I don't know how to unlock him.

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
Damn, it's pretty good from a writing and design standpoint. Although a lot of visuals could be polished in the future, it's actually one of the few games that are somehow fun to play. The dialogue is nice and the jokes are sometimes even funny and not cringeworthy as in other games. It's truly a hidden gem tbh.

Reactions: SID Gaming

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Man, have everything completed at my first time playing this game... Except the Villain Task, how to get the Last Villain needed to complete the Last Achivement? I read a couple of pages ago and know who it is but no solution to trigger him yet...

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes