Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone know how to help Clayton? I have been checking everywhere and talking to everyone, but i can't figure it out.
Edit: Nevermind I am a idiot. Pretty much if you are having trouble click everything and if a attraction has a "!" click it twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
One of my favorite games here but I had to start all over with the new version.

Previously, I had Ariel and was quite a ways along, but now I'm stuck and I can't remember what I need to do to move this along. I'm just going from day to day, repairing everything and not being able to update any attractions because all I ever do is repair (and yes, I'm visiting them). I can't find the hyenas for Clayton to hunt, the other villains have had their quests satisfied (except there's one missing I haven't met yet), Aurora seems fine but I can't seem to ask her on a date, and I can't remember what I did previously to move the plot along.

Advice? Hint? Help?

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
I've completed everything else but I can't find out how to spawn Helga. I've visited everywhere with every outfit and talked to everyone, I don't know what else is left to do to spawn her.

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
One of my favorite games here but I had to start all over with the new version.

Previously, I had Ariel and was quite a ways along, but now I'm stuck and I can't remember what I need to do to move this along. I'm just going from day to day, repairing everything and not being able to update any attractions because all I ever do is repair (and yes, I'm visiting them). I can't find the hyenas for Clayton to hunt, the other villains have had their quests satisfied (except there's one missing I haven't met yet), Aurora seems fine but I can't seem to ask her on a date, and I can't remember what I did previously to move the plot along.

Advice? Hint? Help?
So I figured out clayton by clicking everything and if a attraction has a "!" clicking it twice, However his is specific to a "!". the dates the park rating. if it keeps going down set the girls to doing fireworks and parades and just click through a couple of days and your rating will rise.

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
So, seeing the number of people asking about finding Helga. To trigger Helga, she's actually related to one of the Epcot park rating scenes. Once you do the correct one enough, she will confront you in the Villain Tavern.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I just wanted to say that this game is amazing, easily one of my favorites. The writing is great and the art style is amazing. I really like how the main girls are there but also the villains. I'm hoping for more of Vanessa Doofenshmirtz and maybe some footjob action somewhere. But very well done, look forward to the future of this game

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
My save for this version (0.10) with everything unlocked.

I have a problem
I downloaded and copied your save file and it doesn't work it doesn't recognize it I don't know what the problem is I still have to start the whole game from 0

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
So I figured out clayton by clicking everything and if a attraction has a "!" clicking it twice, However his is specific to a "!". the dates the park rating. if it keeps going down set the girls to doing fireworks and parades and just click through a couple of days and your rating will rise.
I'm trying, but the exclamation points usually just lead to burning. More than half my park is burning right now, and I just keep clicking and nothing is happening plot-wise. I can't figure out what I'm missing ... especially since I have played this game before and don't recall ever having these problems. I can't even find where I set up the parades and fireworks this time. Last time I played, I had Ariel as well...

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm trying, but the exclamation points usually just lead to burning. More than half my park is burning right now, and I just keep clicking and nothing is happening plot-wise. I can't figure out what I'm missing.
I think the flames are used to indicate any attraction that's currently out of action for any reason and which needs repair, and most of them aren't actually burning. But having only discovered the game a few days ago, I'm afraid I can't help with your problem, as I'm struggling similarly ATM.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I'm trying, but the exclamation points usually just lead to burning. More than half my park is burning right now, and I just keep clicking and nothing is happening plot-wise. I can't figure out what I'm missing
Once a villain appears at an attraction, they don't move. So once you figure out who's where, there's no need to keep re-triggering the same ones (unless you actually need to go to the attraction for some other reason).

TenaciousD

Sep 6, 2018
I wish there was some sort of hint feature or guide in-game. I've taken my park rating to 0, back up to 100, clicked on every attraction dozens of times and I still can't help Clayton. I know people are trying to avoid blatantly spelling out the answer, but I'm frustrated at this point.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Did you paste it in the right location? You can paste it either in the "park_after_dark-0.10a-pc\game\saves" folder or you can paste it in "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ParkAfterDark-1636759540".

Yes in fact in theory I have overwritten a previous save but nothing anyway in the end I have unlocked everything in a short time
except for the hyenas that I have no idea what the hell to do with them
by the way great game congratulations to the author although I would have liked to have an "evil route" as an option

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I'm trying, but the exclamation points usually just lead to burning. More than half my park is burning right now, and I just keep clicking and nothing is happening plot-wise. I can't figure out what I'm missing ... especially since I have played this game before and don't recall ever having these problems. I can't even find where I set up the parades and fireworks this time. Last time I played, I had Ariel as well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish there was some sort of hint feature or guide in-game. I've taken my park rating to 0, back up to 100, clicked on every attraction dozens of times and I still can't help Clayton. I know people are trying to avoid blatantly spelling out the answer, but I'm frustrated at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are the list of cheat codes.
a) on this page scroll to top of page b) click the magnifying glass c) type "cheat" (without parenthesis) then click search
I performed the above actions and had the codes in under 10 seconds.

Go to the first page and select the cheat codes link.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes