drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
ok I'll restart what chapter does she appear in
Belle is the 3rd girl you'll unlock and it usually happens after doing most of Cinderella and Aurora's story and after building more than 5 attractions. again, the previous cheats still work so if you need to take advantage of them, go ahead. at some point, you should be able to draw Belle and her castle

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Belle is the 3rd girl you'll unlock and it usually happens after doing most of Cinderella and Aurora's story and after building more than 5 attractions. again, the previous cheats still work so if you need to take advantage of them, go ahead. at some point, you should be able to draw Belle and her castle
I managed to do everything apart from this stuff nothing new will trigger screenshot0006.png screenshot0005.png

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Can I get some help please? I've just missing the damned Christmas dress for Belle. What are the I've gotten everything else.

Last edited:

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
So has no one figured out the Christmas dress solution yet for Belle? I have tried every possible pair of the five choices you can do and none of them work. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So has no one figured out the Christmas dress solution yet for Belle? I have tried every possible pair of the five choices you can do and none of them work. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
I managed to get it to appear by seeing Belle every night in a different outfit then the option appeared when I saw her during the day

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Finally figured out that the Christmas dress isn't an unlockable and got the outfit that was.
Current 100% save if anyone would like it.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
for Cinderella I have Ballgown, Servent Dress, Nightgown and Slut Outfit
for Aurora I have Princess Dress, Peasant Dress and Casual Sleepwear
You are missing Auroras Slut Outfit and for Cinderella simply Nothing (hair up and hair down). Means for Cinderella it's a Nude Sprite (just when she is in her room).
Unfortunaly I don't know how I unlocked them anymore.
So maybe you recall how you get Cinderellas and Belles Slut Outfit so you can think what could trigger Auroras Slut Outfit. Maybe you missed something.

Reactions: hentai charley

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Does the BBB have the slut outfit for Aurora? IIRC, that's where I got my slut outfits.
As for the naked ones for Cindererella, have you tried having her strip while wearing different outfits?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You are missing Auroras Slut Outfit and for Cinderella simply Nothing (hair up and hair down). Means for Cinderella it's a Nude Sprite (just when she is in her room).
Unfortunaly I don't know how I unlocked them anymore.
So maybe you recall how you get Cinderellas and Belles Slut Outfit so you can think what could trigger Auroras Slut Outfit. Maybe you missed something.
I have those Cinderella is nude at night and Aurora wears her slut outfit during the day

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Finally figured out that the Christmas dress isn't an unlockable and got the outfit that was.
Current 100% save if anyone would like it.
what is Belle's last outfit? I know I post on this game a bit but I haven't unlocked the last outfit.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the last Belle's costume?

I already have
Provincial Dress
Princess Dress
Librarian
Slut Dress
Nothing (hair down)
Same question here, it says Belle has 5/6 outfits unlocked.
But i don't seem to be able to unlock the last one.
Doing the date where she wears an astronaut outfit isn't something that unlocks

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes