IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone knows how to get the rest of Jessica scenes? I got to groping but yet to find how to go further.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
How do I make park rating go up? I literally watched most scenes build everything possible, 2 stage and still park rating literally goes up and down everytime, I have park rating 0 now lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I make park rating go up? I literally watched most scenes build everything possible, 2 stage and still park rating literally goes up and down everytime, I have park rating 0 now lol
Get Belle to have the schedule tab in the PC, then move girls around to the section that gives +park rating

Agahnim

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone knows how to get the rest of Jessica scenes? I got to groping but yet to find how to go further.
I seem to remember that as I kept bringing new girls to the club (assign them to work there with the schedule), the more scenes I unlocked for her. It will also unlock a scene for each girl too if you choose the option to watch the stage.

wher its last tresure for helga ?
I got my 3 from China, Jungle Cruise and then Greece, though some people have reported getting that 3rd one from the Ferryboat.

ckent4

Jul 16, 2020
is there currently, or will there ever be sharing? Or is it strictly a "build your own personal harem" thing? not necessarily opposed to that, but I definitely prefer both in a game.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is there currently, or will there ever be sharing? Or is it strictly a "build your own personal harem" thing? not necessarily opposed to that, but I definitely prefer both in a game.
You can send most girls to a brothel/bar where they dance naked for other dudes. Dunno if it'll go further than that

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Is there a FAQ for weird moments in the game where you have to do something specific? I could have missed something when skimming text, but I've noticed a lot of comments asking for how to progress during specific bottlenecks, and I'm hitting one early here (I just found this game). I have Cinderella and Aurora unlocked, I've hit the mid-point of sleep sex with Aurora and have done I think 3 dates with Cinderella? But I've also hit the point where (I assume) Maleficent has found out about the park and is cursing me with a bunch of random events that reduced park rating to 0. I grinded out pixie dust for all attractions but that didn't seem to remove the negative ratings for the park; how do I progress? I don't see any obvious way to advance Cinderella currently (done all available dates), and I can't go on any dates with Aurora because my Park Rating is 0.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there a FAQ for weird moments in the game where you have to do something specific? I could have missed something when skimming text, but I've noticed a lot of comments asking for how to progress during specific bottlenecks, and I'm hitting one early here (I just found this game). I have Cinderella and Aurora unlocked, I've hit the mid-point of sleep sex with Aurora and have done I think 3 dates with Cinderella? But I've also hit the point where (I assume) Maleficent has found out about the park and is cursing me with a bunch of random events that reduced park rating to 0. I grinded out pixie dust for all attractions but that didn't seem to remove the negative ratings for the park; how do I progress? I don't see any obvious way to advance Cinderella currently (done all available dates), and I can't go on any dates with Aurora because my Park Rating is 0.
Find a way to unlock Belle and her castle and everything will go smoothly .....

Jun 7, 2022
I have no idea how to get the Aurora nude outfit and there are just too many possibilities. I am also missing 1 Mulan outfit but no idea which one and same issue with 1000s of possibilities.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have no idea how to get the Aurora nude outfit and there are just too many possibilities. I am also missing 1 Mulan outfit but no idea which one and same issue with 1000s of possibilities.
Naked Aurora you need to strip her in her bed while she sleeps, without waking her up and without you jizzing all over. You need a precise string of actions that's somehwere in the thread, it's pretty random if you dunno what the order is

Jun 7, 2022
Naked Aurora you need to strip her in her bed while she sleeps, without waking her up and without you jizzing all over. You need a precise string of actions that's somehwere in the thread, it's pretty random if you dunno what the order is
That worked, took a bit, basically you need to pause to masturbate so she doesn't wake up.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes