Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Upgrade attractions so they don't break and put the girls in the schedule to help improve park rating. Fixed. Did all this with 2-3 girls in earlier builds and still managed to farm the (at the time) 2 mil $ to build Epcot. The game now is pretty mild compared to older times
I know that now, but when you only have 2 girls, no dwarves yet at all, and another 2-3 girls to unlock before you can even unlock the aforementioned options, and everything is either dropping your park rating or neutral, it's pretty brutal. And in hindsight I see that's intentional, but as a first-time player my first instinct was "aw hell no. Why wouldn't I just reload after losing 30 park rating all at once and Cindy suddenly doesn't want to date me anymore, after I went through all that work just to get the park rating where it was?" It wasn't that easy getting it there either that early. And then I noticed that I can just -not- do the things that lowered my rating, still date the girls, and be fine. Until I got stuck. I didn't get any options to help fix the park rating until after that, so how would I know I needed to eat the losses and THAT was what would let me proceed?
Also, there are more than one of those events that drop your park rating by a whopping 10 at a time if memory serves. Even with the option to recoup 3-4 a day, you can lose more than you can gain if you're not careful, and again, there's no indication in the game besides just deciding to reload a save and noticing when stuff happens that you even -can- just stop triggering them or not trigger them in the first place; nor when you can stop and it stops mattering beside maybe repeating dialogues. A park management sim stops being fun when everything is burning, excepting only when YOU intentionally set it on fire, especially when there's no indication that it's going to stop or how to get it to stop. This is made worse when the flaming park means you can't enjoy the other parts of the game either.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know that now, but when you only have 2 girls, no dwarves yet at all, and another 2-3 girls to unlock before you can even unlock the aforementioned options, and everything is either dropping your park rating or neutral, it's pretty brutal. And in hindsight I see that's intentional, but as a first-time player my first instinct was "aw hell no. Why wouldn't I just reload after losing 30 park rating all at once and Cindy suddenly doesn't want to date me anymore, after I went through all that work just to get the park rating where it was?" It wasn't that easy getting it there either that early. And then I noticed that I can just -not- do the things that lowered my rating, still date the girls, and be fine. Until I got stuck. I didn't get any options to help fix the park rating until after that, so how would I know I needed to eat the losses and THAT was what would let me proceed?
Also, there are more than one of those events that drop your park rating by a whopping 10 at a time if memory serves. Even with the option to recoup 3-4 a day, you can lose more than you can gain if you're not careful, and again, there's no indication in the game besides just deciding to reload a save and noticing when stuff happens that you even -can- just stop triggering them or not trigger them in the first place; nor when you can stop and it stops mattering beside maybe repeating dialogues. A park management sim stops being fun when everything is burning, excepting only when YOU intentionally set it on fire, especially when there's no indication that it's going to stop or how to get it to stop. This is made worse when the flaming park means you can't enjoy the other parts of the game either.
What dwarves ? The mine is there day 1 and they'll do everything from there. Just pay them more and have it done for the next day, skip a few days, gain more $, repeat until everything is done. No more broken attractions, make more $, have more dudes per ride, etc. Then you can bother with all the rest and it won't matter much if you lose park rating ...... Seems like skipping the 1st month or so to farm $ and upgrade junk is the worst thing known around this place

Reactions: hentai charley

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
What dwarves ? The mine is there day 1 and they'll do everything from there. Just pay them more and have it done for the next day, skip a few days, gain more $, repeat until everything is done. No more broken attractions, make more $, have more dudes per ride, etc. Then you can bother with all the rest and it won't matter much if you lose park rating ...... Seems like skipping the 1st month or so to farm $ and upgrade junk is the worst thing known around this place
Again, missing the point. Probably completely ignoring it. I'm not complaining about how the game works. I'm asking for a feature to TELL THE PLAYER ANYTHING. You basically are thrown into the deep end with this game, with no hints, direction, anything except you want to draw princesses. There's no way to know as a new player that you may even WANT to do that, when there's content right in front of you, especially when or if that content is what you're playing the game for. That early in the game there isn't even reason to skip time, until suddenly the park rating tanks and as a new player you're left either disappointed, confused, or reloading a save. If there was a hint system, or new players were told "sometimes events that cause you to lose park rating trigger things, let the losses happen until they repeat" or "spend time early upgrading attractions for later" will go a long way for new players, considering my own experience. I myself, like I already said multiple times, already learned this stuff. My suggestions are for the betterment of the game and for new players, not so someone who can't even understand the text they're attacking can attack me for it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Again, missing the point. Probably completely ignoring it. I'm not complaining about how the game works. I'm asking for a feature to TELL THE PLAYER ANYTHING. You basically are thrown into the deep end with this game, with no hints, direction, anything except you want to draw princesses. There's no way to know as a new player that you may even WANT to do that, when there's content right in front of you, especially when or if that content is what you're playing the game for. That early in the game there isn't even reason to skip time, until suddenly the park rating tanks and as a new player you're left either disappointed, confused, or reloading a save. If there was a hint system, or new players were told "sometimes events that cause you to lose park rating trigger things, let the losses happen until they repeat" or "spend time early upgrading attractions for later" will go a long way for new players, considering my own experience. I myself, like I already said multiple times, already learned this stuff. My suggestions are for the betterment of the game and for new players, not so someone who can't even understand the text they're attacking can attack me for it.
Dev is already happy with what hints we got, doubt he'll add a step-by-step hand-holding "click here" sparkly icon everytime there's something new you might want to do

Reactions: Ergopolo

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
any news on an update or is this creator like all the other ones out there that say update soon and 6-8 months go by and then it gets a tiny update that's most likely bug fixes?

Reactions: Chernobog1903

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
any news on an update or is this creator like all the other ones out there that say update soon and 6-8 months go by and then it gets a tiny update that's most likely bug fixes?
He posted in here less than 2 weeks ago, might wanna try to @ him and see if he replies

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
SID tends to roll out an update between 1-2 months. and given the amount of content they put into it, it would take awhile to get through it if you aren't using the cheat codes. the next update should be either by the end of this month or at the start of next month. trust me, you can wait

Reactions: Falyna

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
SID tends to roll out an update between 1-2 months. and given the amount of content they put into it, it would take awhile to get through it if you aren't using the cheat codes. the next update should be either by the end of this month or at the start of next month. trust me, you can wait
thanks for letting me know and yes i can wait but ive seen alot of games that take more than half a year to update and have mayb an hour of content to play

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
thanks for letting me know and yes i can wait but ive seen alot of games that take more than half a year to update and have mayb an hour of content to play
Yeah fairy fixer is like that but they also only have 2 people working on it this is different because of the amount of people they have and the money from patreon to hire people so unless you have a game that gets a lot of peoples attention it will take a while to update

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
Looks like 0.17 just went up
Anyone got a changelog?
ask and you shall receive
Rapunzel date scenes -- New girl! – Anna bust art, outfits, intro, conversations, x-ray scene (Prince patrons only!) -- Anna sled scene -- Anna footjob scene -- Anna spooning scene -- Anna riding scene -- Wandering Oaken bust art -- Elsa bust art -- Elsa fury pinup -- 2 new backgrounds -- New drawable attraction -- New patron pinup

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
ask and you shall receive
Rapunzel date scenes -- New girl! – Anna bust art, outfits, intro, conversations, x-ray scene (Prince patrons only!) -- Anna sled scene -- Anna footjob scene -- Anna spooning scene -- Anna riding scene -- Wandering Oaken bust art -- Elsa bust art -- Elsa fury pinup -- 2 new backgrounds -- New drawable attraction -- New patron pinup
When will 0.17 be public?

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
whose next i wonder anna and elsa? be funny if kingdom hearts girls appear haha, snow white?, princess and the frog , hmmm jasmine? can;t think of many princesses myself idk why

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes