SSM12

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I have no idea what to say. That code's been in since the very first Mulan update.
You can fix it by opening the console and typing mulan.workingForPark = True
What other lesbian or threesome combos between the Princesses are you planning for the next update for the Club?

Tiggerr21

Jan 18, 2022
What’s the next update for v0.17?
(New scenes, new attractions, new princesses, new clothes, and/or new villains)

GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
I can't seem to find the fourth treasure for Helga (I found the first 3 in China, Greece and Jungle Cruise with the red ! showing up)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I can't seem to find the fourth treasure for Helga (I found the first 3 in China, Greece and Jungle Cruise with the red ! showing up)
Talk to Ariel and she will give itto you, I don't remember if it was during the day or at night.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any plans for kingdom hearts characters? I enjoyed the keyblade drawing easter egg that's why I ask.
Needs some clarifications : Kingdom Hearts is Disney+Final Fantasy. This game is Disney. What you expecting to get ? Lewd Aerith ? Bare-chested Squall ? Mickey, Donald, Goofy 3-teaming a random girl in a back alley ? I R confuzzled

Hypn0-987

Dec 17, 2017
Needs some clarifications : Kingdom Hearts is Disney+Final Fantasy. This game is Disney. What you expecting to get ? Lewd Aerith ? Bare-chested Squall ? Mickey, Donald, Goofy 3-teaming a random girl in a back alley ? I R confuzzled
Think they mean Kingdom Hearts original characters, Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua, Larxene.

Reactions: LordVader3000

zacman200

Sep 2, 2018
when can we finally stop iago and jafar from harming the park's reputation, as when i try an do that it only shows "end of content"

TerraDous

Sep 2, 2022
Think they mean Kingdom Hearts original characters, Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua, Larxene.
Yes kingdom hearts original characters.
I am not against a bare chested Squall though.

Reactions: Rodita

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
para ayudar a clayton no tienes que buscar en el mapa, tienes que hablar con pen sid (el mago) hasta que leas sobre una jauria de hyenas que libero y luego hablar con clayton.

to help clayton you don't have to search the map, you have to talk to pen sid (the magician) until you read about a pack of hyenas that he released and then talk to clayton.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes