IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, I've been playing this game since it came out and it's a pleasure to play. Unfortunately I have to report a bug or maybe a system error...

Basically while playing the game, I talked to Pete and activated the mission to create the strip club and designed the character of Jessica Rabbit. The only problem is that, probably in a rush, I must have skipped a crucial step in the plot. In practice, I sent the dwarfs to check the structure, but even though I go to their mine, I have improved all the attractions but there is no trace of the strip club, I try to talk to Pete at the tavern and pay the $100 but the game he tells me i have to complete the strip club. Now I'm almost at the end of the game and not even a shadow of the strip club. I also click on the exclamation point that should expand my park but it always says that I have to accumulate money, but now I've reached $16,000, where am I wrong? Thanks to those who will help me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, I've been playing this game since it came out and it's a pleasure to play. Unfortunately I have to report a bug or maybe a system error...

Basically while playing the game, I talked to Pete and activated the mission to create the strip club and designed the character of Jessica Rabbit. The only problem is that, probably in a rush, I must have skipped a crucial step in the plot. In practice, I sent the dwarfs to check the structure, but even though I go to their mine, I have improved all the attractions but there is no trace of the strip club, I try to talk to Pete at the tavern and pay the $100 but the game he tells me i have to complete the strip club. Now I'm almost at the end of the game and not even a shadow of the strip club. I also click on the exclamation point that should expand my park but it always says that I have to accumulate money, but now I've reached $16,000, where am I wrong? Thanks to those who will help me.
Strip club is at the top right-most spot and at night only. The park expansion is at least 1 mil $ (used to be 2 mil $, think he lowered it), you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too low on $ to even call it a bug

Reactions: IsaacClarke94

SSM12

Jan 19, 2020
So can we know what more combos between the princesses? I mean I was hoping Ariel and Belle would have a lesbian scene, as well as Cinderella and Aurora.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So can we know what more combos between the princesses? I mean I was hoping Ariel and Belle would have a lesbian scene, as well as Cinderella and Aurora.
What more combos you talking about ? There's only the ~2 so far, unless you wanna ask the dev he's planning for the next 10+ builds

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I remember reading you had to go to China in order to get Mulan. Well then, how do you go to China?
you take an international flight but make sure to book business class. just kidding. after you've bought the expansion for the park, you should be able to draw everything there including China and eventually Mulan

pp4mi

Jun 20, 2017
I encountered a minor bug with the most recent version where it would tell me I unlocked Rapunzel's Hair Toga outfit after the second time I selected the Bondage act, even after I had the Hair Toga unlocked already.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
you take an international flight but make sure to book business class. just kidding. after you've bought the expansion for the park, you should be able to draw everything there including China and eventually Mulan
Ooooh, so it's about the park expansion. I read it was about 1 million before you could do that. Anyway, thank you guys.

Jan 16, 2021
v0.15 Gameplay Survey (Public)
Here's the link to the gameplay survey for v0.15:
Just wondering will you be looking at this for feedback or is it mostly just to see how we feel about the Rapunzel content? I just don't want to write what I would like to see if its more focused on the Rapunzel content.

I remember when this game was a lot smaller and only recently played it again and all the content you added was great, My favorite being Ariel and Rapunzel, I hope to see Merida, Moana, Nani, and Scenes for Tiana one day! keep up the good work!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The question is: when they add Alice from Alice in Wonderland, something that will happen, will she be some kind of adult version or the one from the film? I don't mind either way, but if she looks to young the game might get rule 7'd.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Can't finish Helga questline so I can use the pen again. I checked all of of the locations mentioned for the 3rd treasure but all it says is I have no reason to be there. Wondering if it's cuz I'm running off an old save. Not looking forward to replaying the whole thing again

Reactions: fluffy-hentailover

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The question is: when they add Alice from Alice in Wonderland, something that will happen, will she be some kind of adult version or the one from the film? I don't mind either way, but if she looks to young the game might get rule 7'd.
I'd assume Alice would look like she does in the Wolf Pig picture within the game's Patron Gallery

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes