Greenfish111

Nov 15, 2022
Anyone knows how to find the rest of Cinderella's outfits and scenes. I still need 2 more outfits and 2 more scenes left but I don't know how to unlock them.

1672868264037.png

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
Hi, I don't know if this has been asked but the exclamation mark never shows up at the country bear jamboree which I'm told is a trigger for Ursula showing up. Any help I can get would be appreciated

Logixx

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone got any tips on how to progress with Tiana? Is it just a matter of working in the kitchen until she goes on a date with you? Also how do you unlock multi girls scenes?

k_king

Sep 4, 2021
Anyone got any tips on how to progress with Tiana? Is it just a matter of working in the kitchen until she goes on a date with you? Also how do you unlock multi girls scenes?
I'm not sure, but i think there are not scenes with Tiana, yet.

I'm waiting for Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Megara, Elsa and Anna

Also, do you know any discord channel of this game?

Last edited:

Logixx

Jan 11, 2019
I'm not sure, but i think there are not scenes with Tiana, yet.

I'm waiting for Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Megara, Elsa and Anna

Also, do you know any discord channel of this game?
You're right about Tiana - it says so on the laptop! There are links for discord - just do a search on this thread. Worked out the multi-girl stuff - you have to draw Club 33 and send the girls there.

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Clayton's questline has definitely been poorly implemented. People have been having an issue with his quest for a year now that I can see, but there's still no actual useful information or changes on it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't remember (nor care much) if she's actually in there to begin with, you'll need to wait for some1 else to reply

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Alright, this interests me now. Girls are added to that menu based on their day job and night job given that their drawings are completed and they're officially working for the park. That variable is set for Mulan at the end of her Intro #5, which is right before you start her training. If you have all her other scenes, I'm assuming you're past that.

If you replay the Club 33 intro, does she show up there with the other girls?

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
Alright, this interests me now. Girls are added to that menu based on their day job and night job given that their drawings are completed and they're officially working for the park. That variable is set for Mulan at the end of her Intro #5, which is right before you start her training. If you have all her other scenes, I'm assuming you're past that.

If you replay the Club 33 intro, does she show up there with the other girls?
Nope. Missing

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes