SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.15 Gameplay Survey (Public)
Here's the link to the gameplay survey for v0.15:

usermcname

Jun 9, 2018
I'm at 6 out of 7 outfits for Mulan (armor, kimono, armored tunic, slut outfit, jacket, nude); anyone know how to get the last one/what an I missing?

Apr 26, 2021
I'm at 6 out of 7 outfits for Mulan (armor, kimono, armored tunic, slut outfit, jacket, nude); anyone know how to get the last one/what an I missing?
from my understanding it is lucked based, you must just get her to wear the jacket a night and you have a chance to get her to roll that she will only wear the jacket

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
View attachment 2250307

Sadly I dont see to have it. When do you unlock it?
Yes this is a known issue. There was an assumption in the code that you would have the schedule unlocked already by the time you could unlock the Ink and Paint Club or Club 33, but with this latest version that is false. We'll be releasing a bugfix version later this week, but for now you can still unlock the schedule the regular way.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I've found another bug. When playing from the beginning, in one of Cindarella's blowjob scenes (cuming into her mouth it is I guess, which triggered the bug), the screen turns partly black and you can't acces the pencil any more the morning after. The game's not playable like this. (Latest version from f95)

PaD bug.jpg

Reactions: mw

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I've found another bug. When playing from the beginning, in one of Cindarella's blowjob scenes (cuming into her mouth it is I guess, which triggered the bug), the screen turns partly black and you can't acces the pencil any more the morning after. The game's not playable like this. (Latest version from f95)

View attachment 2252349
Yeah, so as I said before, you can fix that for now by playing a different POV scene like Cinderella sex (or in your case, if you haven't unlocked it yet, replay the bj and choose the other option), the frame will go away correctly at the end.

Reactions: Seewolf

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Park After Dark v0.16f

This is a final, bugfix version of v0.16. The two notable changes are:
-- BUGFIX - schedule tab in the laptop can now be unlocked with the Ink and Paint Club or Club 33 if those events are triggered before the park rating sidequest is completed
-- BUGFIX - POV scene frame borders not disappearing

All build versions can be found in this folder:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes