Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I'm having two problems here... the first is this bug
Immagine 2022-12-15 190828.png
it happen only with tiana at night plus this

Immagine 2022-12-15 191005.png

but I have another little problem... can't understand how enter rapunzel's tower

kjdash

Feb 13, 2018
Can some one tell me how to get flowers I think I have done try draw it and talk to yen but not get option to challenge hook can some one tellme step please

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
playing game enjoying it. Had some weird glitch where a black border popped up and cut of the left right and bottom parts of the map and screen i can still go and click things in the black part but its kinda annoying

Reactions: Tromilka
Apr 26, 2021
Not sure if its a bug or if I might just be missing something, but I have 20/21 scenes for Mulan, but I can't assign her to do any work, hence I can't get her club scene. Am I missing something?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I'm having two problems here... the first is this bug
So the Tiana random conversation code is the same as all the other girls, I'm not sure what would be causing that.
However there are also 8 girls in v0.16p, so I'm inclined to think that something is just wrong with your game.
If you start a new save and immediately go look at the progress, does it say 8 girls then?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
playing game enjoying it. Had some weird glitch where a black border popped up and cut of the left right and bottom parts of the map and screen i can still go and click things in the black part but its kinda annoying
I think I've found what's causing this, we re-layered some of the POV scene borders so that they show up on top of the night filter, but unfortunately that means showing and hiding them manually. We probably missed one somewhere. You should be able to fix it by replaying a different POV scene, like Cinderella sex, where it will hide correctly at the end.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
So the Tiana random conversation code is the same as all the other girls, I'm not sure what would be causing that.
However there are also 8 girls in v0.16p, so I'm inclined to think that something is just wrong with your game.
If you start a new save and immediately go look at the progress, does it say 8 girls then?
curious... I made a new game, saved and then loaded the old save, not only it give me now the 8/8 for the girls, thing that didn't happened before as it gave me that 7/6 I showed before, but the bug don't happen anymore... to tell the truth I don't understand if it "fixed" itself closing and opening the game, making a new save and then loading the old one OR both... either way it fixed and now I only have to search for the remaining scenes that I'm missing... one for ariel, one for mulan and one for rapunzel

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
curious... I made a new game, saved and then loaded the old save, not only it give me now the 8/8 for the girls, thing that didn't happened before as it gave me that 7/6 I showed before, but the bug don't happen anymore... to tell the truth I don't understand if it "fixed" itself closing and opening the game, making a new save and then loading the old one OR both... either way it fixed and now I only have to search for the remaining scenes that I'm missing... one for ariel, one for mulan and one for rapunzel
Which platform are you playing on?

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
There's black covering the majority of the screen so it now looks windowed or something after cinderella gave me a blowjob and I came in her mouth.

Reactions: fappenings

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Which platform are you playing on?
windows 10

but now I wonder one thing, I think I skipped a couple of builds so is possible that this caused the bug, personally I don't know my programming skills are the same of the goat from goat simulator

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There's black covering the majority of the screen so it now looks windowed or something after cinderella gave me a blowjob and I came in her mouth.
Yeah, so as I said earlier on this page, you can fix that for now by playing a different POV scene like Cinderella sex (or in your case, if you haven't unlocked it yet, replay the bj and choose the other option), the frame will go away correctly at the end.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes