Dominator72

Mar 4, 2022
The error says it's in renpy/common, which is engine code, not something we've written. Saves from the last few versions are compatible, but you should never have to move save files; Ren'py saves in two places, one of which is in the game folder but the other is on your hard disk, so a new version will automatically read from there and "transfer" saves without you doing anything.

I'm not familiar with Games of Desire, we don't post the build there. It sounds like it's a browser version? We've never made a browser version, so it's anyone's guess what they're doing and how they handle saving.
Thanks for the quick reply. I've surfed around a couple forums that I found by searching for "renpy/common revertable" and I've seen other people posting about very similar errors (I can't post links since I don't have enough posts yet). The most useful note on a lemmasoft forum was that the error appears when the saves were created with a new engine (e.g., renpy 8) and tried to load into an earlier engine (e.g., 7.3). I see from the traceback that you've used 7.4 (7.4.10.2178) and the Renpy log file says it's Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402u

Debating with myself whether it would be faster to grind my way back to completing all the achievements through the end of 14b or figure out how to hack through the renpy versions on my machine.

Last edited:

Doohickey

Oct 6, 2020
Amazing update SID, great work as always.

Does anyone know how to assign Ariel to Club 33? I can assign everyone else there just not Ariel.

Reactions: SID Gaming
Aug 6, 2017
Another great update requires another set of cheat codes. Can anyone update them, my old saves are gone and I was far into it last I checked(Fully upgraded magic kingdom and epcot.)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes