shaeldur

May 3, 2017
So, unlocked Anna, drew sled. But now I dunno what to do - when I wanna go to Norway, it just says I need Yen Sid to travel dimensions and doesn't allow me to go. Anna stuck at 1/3 Outfits and 0/3 scenes. Am I missing something >

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wendy is a mom in the sequel. Just saying...
Not really a sequel per se, "When Wendy Grew Up" is usually published with "Peter and Wendy" as an Epilogue. And her daughter Jane becomes the heroine of "Return of Neverland", Disney's 2002 sequel (although I personally preferred "Hook" as a sequel story*). Even later, Jane has her own daughter, Margaret. ("Moira", although THAT name is never used in the Epilogue but Spielberg uses it in "Hook" for Peter's wife.) Barrie implies that this is a continuing theme over generations, and drops a hint that perhaps even Wendy's own mother knew Peter.

* But, really the two aren't THAT contradictory with each other- much. One thing that Spielberg DID miss is including Tinkerbelle in "Hook", when in the Epilogue, Peter says that she is "no more"- that she has died. (But she appears in "Return" also, so both sides get a strike.) Popular Media's take on Fairies is rather different than Barrie's- partially due to the practical need to be able to have human actors play them.

BTW, there is a fan theory that Jane's father is actually Peter. (And THAT idea would probably make Sir James have a conniption fit in his grave!) Barrie actually intended Wendy's husband to be Toodles (although that didn't make it to the published version- it is in the existing draft).

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
and alice has an older sister
Good catch! But again, the sister is such a non-entity that even Carroll doesn't name her (and she actually gets Something To Do in the story!).

In Real Life, Alice Liddell had 2 sisters- the oldest was Lorina and the youngest was Edith (who apparently bore more of a resemblance to Tennell's illustrations of Alice than the RL Alice did). Martin Gardner, in "The Annotated Alice", points out that the other two sisters appear in "Through the Looking Glass" as flowers with their nicknames ("Violet" and "Daisy", if IRC).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes