• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I got like 5 of the building on fire and have to wait for the dwarf finish fixing my other building that also on fire.. this game is pain.......

Eder 274

Dec 18, 2021
Gracias por la pronta respuesta
Ya solo me falta el desafío de Hook y el último atuendo de Belle ¿ Alguien sabe cómo obtenerlos?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
anyone know how to get all belle scene.......i keep stuck at 5/8.
Same here. Also, there seems to be more costumes for Belle and Ariel, as well. As far as I can tell, I've done everything...

I'd love to progress the park as well, but the dwarves have to spend all their time repairing instead

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
Where do I put this?

Moved it to save folder but it didn't work
I put the file in the save folder. Created a new save at the 1-2 slot with a new game. Renamed the downloaded save file 1-1. Then closed and reopened the game. That made the downloaded save file pop up in the first save slot. Not sure why it didn't pop up

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
Gracias por la pronta respuesta
Ya solo me falta el desafío de Hook y el último atuendo de Belle ¿ Alguien sabe cómo obtenerlos?
Para Hook, tienes que pedirle el polvo al Hada Madrina, si no recuerdo mal.
Del atuendo ya no me acuerdo

Someone can give a hint about Belle's last costume? I will translate for Eder.

SlyBurn

Apr 11, 2018
So. I'm stuck. I've literally done everything I can think of and still haven't unlocked Belle or Ariel. But I have upgraded the park through the dwarves fully. Finished all four of the villians currently available minus Hooks Challenge. But that one won't appear for me. And Gotten three dates with Cindy. Aurora is stuck at BJ and I've gotten her full stripped at night. So I'm lost as to what I need to do next. I'm on day 330.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So. I'm stuck. I've literally done everything I can think of and still haven't unlocked Belle or Ariel. But I have upgraded the park through the dwarves fully. Finished all four of the villians currently available minus Hooks Challenge. But that one won't appear for me. And Gotten three dates with Cindy. Aurora is stuck at BJ and I've gotten her full stripped at night. So I'm lost as to what I need to do next. I'm on day 330.
try talking to Yen Sid or maybe you messed up the dates in some way by picking the wrong dialogue choice

DrPanda46

Aug 24, 2021
where the hell is the shop?
I'm assuming you mean the shop for the ballgown. It took me a while to find, but it's a new building that pops up on the map down the path to the bottom left from the castle. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. You do not have to draw it.

Reactions: stone46

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
I have the exact same issue. There seems to be a game-breaking bug somewhere.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I have the exact same issue. There seems to be a game-breaking bug somewhere.
It is our policy not to give in-game help, but I take offense whenever someone cries "game-breaking bug".
There's definitely something specific you still need to do to unlock Belle.
Belle blocks Ariel so that will resolve itself.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I'm assuming you mean the shop for the ballgown. It took me a while to find, but it's a new building that pops up on the map down the path to the bottom left from the castle. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. You do not have to draw it.
Thanks, honestly don't know how i missed it.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I have a question. At this point, are there only four villains that will show up?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes