blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
guys im missing 2 dress,nude aurora and xmas belle,how can i get them?
Aurora: At night when she's sleeping, undress her by choosing the right options (save scumming works)
Belle: At day, choose "Christmas" option at her castle

Can you tell me how to get the last Cinderella and villain stuff in return?

Reactions: hurry69
Nov 14, 2020
Aurora: At night when she's sleeping, undress her by choosing the right options (save scumming works)
Belle: At day, choose "Christmas" option at her castle

Can you tell me how to get the last Cinderella and villain stuff in return?
for cinderella i think you have to wait some days without visiting her ,to obtain the nightgown,for the villain im not sure honestly,btw im doing the christmas event but the dress its always locked

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
v0.08 was never released to the public. There are no new scenes from v0.08 to v0.09, but unless you are a patron, the last version you played (the last posted here) was v0.07.
So, I'm quite disappointed by the 0.9 update according to the changelog, because there are no new scenes, just some quality of life improvements, compared to the previous version. You already explained previously the difficulties as a dev team between having a proper game and people demanding hot scenes mainly. So I do understand this update partly, which pleased the ones, who are more concerned about gameplay, but disappointed the ones, who measure progress in new characters and new hot scenes. Well, I belong to the latter group admittedly. Therefore this update disappointed me. I'm not intrigued to download and play it, because of the lack of interesting content (despite Arielle being mentioned in 0.8, but the x-ray scene seems to be high-tier patreon only).

But I didn't make this post in order to rant. I've got a question. Since the classic Disney universe (pre/early 2000's, because afterwards mainly 3d animations became the rule like in Anna & Elsa, instead of the drawn art before) is full of really lovely and diverse beauties, when can we expect to see some more of those? The villain tavern is actually quite underwhelming for me, since the only noteworthy erotic art of these resembles the Kim Possible/Phineas & Ferb Disney style, which is more or less reduced comic style, rather than the classical Disney style with a much more erotic potential like Mulan, Hercules (Megara), Pocahontas, Aladdin (Jasmine), Arielle, Alice in Wonderland etc. That's actually what I would like to see. Are you planning to include these or will you progress on the route of the Kim Possible style, which doesn't interest me at all f.e., because I don't consider that to be erotic? This post isn't meant as offence at all, just seeking some info on what is actually planned and where this game is heading at?

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Just played through the Christmas Event. Damn, I gotta say, the writer knows how to seduce. Kudos to them.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
for cinderella i think you have to wait some days without visiting her ,to obtain the nightgown,for the villain im not sure honestly,btw im doing the christmas event but the dress its always locked
Thanks, that worked, I tried every combination of outfit and action with her, but not ignoring her lol

I drank
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
under the table, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hentai charley

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
I'm missing some Belle stuff. Already did all the options with her, Christmas included, yet according to the log there are scenes missing. Is the date implemented yet? Do I have to keep doing stuff with her until something random pops up?

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
I just discovered this game, and played through it as much as I could. However, I've only been able to unlock Cinderella and Aurora. I have everything else maxed that I can, but no schedule tab in the computer and no option to draw anything else (except money). Have I done something wrong?

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
I'm missing some Belle stuff. Already did all the options with her, Christmas included, yet according to the log there are scenes missing. Is the date implemented yet? Do I have to keep doing stuff with her until something random pops up?
Belle's scenes are mostly based on your costume. If you haven't visited her with all 3 of your costumes yet, do that first. Then for each scene, it'll ask you if you want to roleplay if you have the correct costume on for that scene. BJ roleplay is tied to Sorcerer's Apprentice, Sex roleplay is tied to the Prince, and an Examination roleplay is tied to the Doofenshmirtz labcoat.

Other than that, there's also a scene where you and her masturbate to erotic stories. I think that one unlocks randomly?

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
Belle's scenes are mostly based on your costume. If you haven't visited her with all 3 of your costumes yet, do that first. Then for each scene, it'll ask you if you want to roleplay if you have the correct costume on for that scene. BJ roleplay is tied to Sorcerer's Apprentice, Sex roleplay is tied to the Prince, and an Examination roleplay is tied to the Doofenshmirtz labcoat.

Other than that, there's also a scene where you and her masturbate to erotic stories. I think that one unlocks randomly?
Thanks!

I'm not sure if the masturbation is random or just pops up during one of the earlier visits to her castle. Anyway, I guess the ones I'm missing are related to the costumes, never thought of that.

Nov 14, 2020

i cant unlock belle xmas,even after doing the evnt idk if its a bug or something

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes