cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
so 07 saves was the last time i played i take it,they dont work,i keep restarting and no saves.tryed moveing all saves and nothing it just gives a error

Last edited:

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
So I could be missing something but I have a few buildings (including Cindy's) that need repair and I can't seem to find anything that prompts me to be able to do it. I currently the Red Exclamation to be able to expand. 16/24 attractions and I'm on day 104. Park Rating is 60.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be doing to allow myself both to upgrade and repair.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
How do I repair the park when attractions are on fire? The grind is too much imo.

I don't see a schedule or villains tab. Only have Cinderella.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eleyon

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Here you have an almost full save:
19/24 Attractions fully upgraded
4/4 Girls almost fullyupgraded (Aurora ismissing one outfit)
113231$
Day 365

Any Tips though, how to unlock the final 5 attractions and Auroras last outfit?

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Here you have an almost full save:
19/24 Attractions fully upgraded
4/4 Girls almost fullyupgraded (Aurora ismissing one outfit)
113231$
Day 365

Any Tips though, how to unlock the final 5 attractions and Auroras last outfit?
Thanks I found the folder.

Last edited:

NightStrider

Jan 20, 2017
For anyone who wants cheats:
Open 00console.rpy in /renpy/common/ and change config.console to True.
Then you can open the renpy console using Shift+O.
'money = 1000' sets the money to 1000
'drawSkill = 10' sets the draw skill to 10

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
can you even tell lefou to fuck off in this patch? i think he's the only one whose's issue i can't solve.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
can someone help me please... is some time that I hadn't played this game, I picked the v0.09 and went to load but there were no saves so I decided to look where the saves are stored and I saw a folder with the last change on 18/08/2012 and a new folder made today... is there a reason for that? the saves are compatible so that I can just make a copy/paste OR I have to restart from the beginning?
Save files from the previous update aren't working with this version. The reason is dev decide to upgrade the game and that means everyone must restart a game. oh and the Cheat code for this version is the same code that uses in V.0.08.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Save files from the previous update aren't working with this version. The reason is dev decide to upgrade the game and that means everyone must restart a game. oh and the Cheat code for this version is the same code that uses in V.0.08.
thanks...

and here another problem... the game say that I miss 2 scenes with Belle and 1 single challenge that is the one with Hook... someone can help me? because I can't find the scenes and how unlock the challenge since whatever I do it not appear.

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
I've looked above but no one seems to have addressed my simple issue - virtually nothing makes my park rating go up. There are always 1-3 rides with big red exclamation marks that will make my rating drop and any ride without one usually has a 10% chance of a 2 point increase but at least a 20% chance of a rating drop instead. I have the girls maxed, have done all I can with the 4 villains at the pub, have gotten every advancement from the Dwarves, have over $800K in the bank, and I can't get a date with either girl because my rating is at 0. All I have ever seen to make it go up is to build a new ride (none available) or get lucky when I select a ride (statistically unlikely to help, see above).

Any guidance is appreciated as I cannot find any additional options to select to move things along.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I've looked above but no one seems to have addressed my simple issue - virtually nothing makes my park rating go up. There are always 1-3 rides with big red exclamation marks that will make my rating drop and any ride without one usually has a 10% chance of a 2 point increase but at least a 20% chance of a rating drop instead. I have Aurora and Cindy maxed, have done all I can with the 4 villains at the pub, have gotten every advancement from the Dwarves, have over $800K in the bank, and I can't get a date with either girl because my rating is at 0. All I have ever seen to make it go up is to build a new ride (none available) or get lucky when I select a ride (statistically unlikely to help, see above).

Any guidance is appreciated as I cannot find any additional options to select to move things along.
a little trick, if you don't click on the exclamation marks, they stay there and the drop don't happen and you can let it rise naturally without problems

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
My biggest laugh was building Ariel's Grotto, drawing her, and then when I tried to go there I was immediately hit with a message that took my rating down 2 points just before it spontaneously caught on fire as well.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm.... Mmmm.... So no new sex scenes? 0_0
v0.08 was never released to the public. There are no new scenes from v0.08 to v0.09, but unless you are a patron, the last version you played (the last posted here) was v0.07.

So I could be missing something but I have a few buildings (including Cindy's) that need repair and I can't seem to find anything that prompts me to be able to do it. I currently the Red Exclamation to be able to expand. 16/24 attractions and I'm on day 104. Park Rating is 60.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be doing to allow myself both to upgrade and repair.
You need to go to the Dwarfs' Mine. I'm surprised you're 100 days in without doing that yet.
I just double-checked and nothing should be able to break down before you unlock there, certainly not the castle, so you should be fine.

can you even tell lefou to fuck off in this patch? i think he's the only one whose's issue i can't solve.
For you and anyone else wondering about the villains, if there are no red X's on the progress tab, you're done. A dash means no action.

My biggest laugh was building Ariel's Grotto, drawing her, and then when I tried to go there I was immediately hit with a message that took my rating down 2 points just before it spontaneously caught on fire as well.
This may be the only legitimate bug here. Girl attractions shouldn't get events until the girls are officially working for the park. I'll look into this, thank you.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes