JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
There's only 2 Girls in Game in a future there Will be more content. When you'll get 1 million dollars nothing happend There's no ending, just H Scenes and bonus secret options (VIP).
If you ask the corruption deja vu...you can have sex with a gnome? No...you've been gnomed o_O!

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There are three girls currently in the game.
...I don't know what to do with the rest of that.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hi question just to get this off my mind (Why the fuck's did the you (the game programer) only have 1 dwarf in the seven dwarf mine, why is that he can't repair multiple broken down theme attraction because of him my park rating is at 70 to a fucking 5 and currently just learn about the fucking villian at the tavern.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Hi question just to get this off my mind (Why the fuck's did the you (the game programer) only have 1 dwarf in the seven dwarf mine, why is that he can't repair multiple broken down theme attraction because of him my park rating is at 70 to a fucking 5 and currently just learn about the fucking villian at the tavern.
You want seven dwarves to be able to work on seven projects one dwarf each? You know construction happens in teams right? one guy doesnt show up with a hammer then boom next day theres a building

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
You want seven dwarves to be able to work on seven projects one dwarf each? You know construction happens in teams right? one guy doesnt show up with a hammer then boom next day theres a building
I will say that is true. But without editing the save i cannot fix other broken down attraction ps i been zero rating since then after i ALREADY solve the villian problem normally and beating the challenge with edition my save to resist, to win i was able to get some rating back but there are some problem still appears, wasn't there a three princess (Bell) from beaty and the beast. but now know what to in the next version, instill of rushing to build the theme park.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I will say that is true. But without editing the save i cannot fix other broken down attraction ps i been zero rating since then after i ALREADY solve the villian problem normally and beating the challenge with edition my save to resist, to win i was able to get some rating back but there are some problem still appears, wasn't there a three princess (Bell) from beaty and the beast. but now know what to in the next version, instill of rushing to build the theme park.
If you did finish the villain quest it stops going down so fast and you should be having the princesses do stuff out of their castle to improve the rating

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
If you did finish the villain quest it stops going down so fast and you should be having the princesses do stuff out of their castle to improve the rating
oh i see if i do feel like going back in to the game then cool more sexual content.

4kLumens

Nov 13, 2021
real glad the dev didnt remove the cheat codes that have been posted here bc theres an insane amount of grind otherwise
Happy to say I've unlocked all the content and achievements unless there are some unlisted in the laptop

Reactions: polandball

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
he says "Viscous" instead of "Vicious"
Y'know I think that one was actually intentional. "Viscous memories" meaning they're "heavy, thick, and sticky". But that writer left so I may as well change it to avoid being called out more in the future.

BonerDoctor

Mar 28, 2018
It says I'm missing one outfit for each girl and one attraction. I've tried everything. Any advice? Love the game.

Shanalick

May 22, 2020
this game is really cool and in general the drawings are nice, I just hope that in the future we will have a little more evil girls from the Disney universe like Maleficient, queen Grimhilde or mother Gothel :). Well even if they don't appear in the near future I'm still quite intrigued to see the new updates and new princesses that you and your team will implement in your game.

good luck my boy

Last edited:

VNUser

Nov 28, 2021
This was a surprisingly entertaining game. There are some nice features. The drawing mechanic is fun, growing and managing the park is a cool idea, and the girls are sexy and sex-scenes satisfying.

Character art is one of the main draws here and the main girls are excellent.
Both Cindy & Aurora had interesting storylines that had some meaningful lead-up towards the main character's relationship. Belle's so far seems much more rushed and while that's okay, I hope future girls will have more of a storyline before sex is added in. Having more time with each girl, and giving them goals and activities before getting into sex helps to give a better sense of their personalities and also helps to bring more depth to the world and provide opportunities for satisfying sexytimes.

Detailed Feedback (note: My opinions/ideas only):

Drawing Minigame
  • More pictures so players are not repeating drawings.
  • Drawing minigame is mostly a way for players to boost DrawingSkill stat. This feature should be incorporated more into the main storyline (e.g. Draw this <QuestObject> to solve a problem).
Park Management
  • Great idea, but needs to be fleshed out more meaningfully
  • Park progression should probably be tied more closely to storyline progression. Once you have enough DrawSkill it's easy to simply draw attractions and fill most of the available park. By themselves these attractions don't do much except provide extra cash, and it would be better if they each had at least one event and/or progressed the main plot
  • Each park attraction should be a unique backdrop and should be able to be visited by the MC
  • Each park attraction might have a unique NPC for conversations. This could serve as interesting mini-quests either related or not-related to each princess.
  • Each park attraction should be able to have a Princess stationed at the location.
    • Having each attraction be a unique "area" would add opportunity for new types of interactions and minigames. For example, <QuestItem> might be a hidden object in the backdrop of a particular scene, the MC might have to search the park for a particular NPC, or some other idea.
    • I'd like the ability to interact with Princesses outside of the castles and having varied locations allows MC to interact with Princesses in different settings. e.g. Aurora is very active and thrill-seeking, so it would be neat if the MC could assign her to work at the Speedway, for example. While there, she might comment on how she likes exiting rides. This would give a good hint at the future date.
  • Currently the Park management revolves around primarily acquisition of cash. I would like to see something more varied. For example: Suppose your park were rated based on certain characteristics:
    • Charm (Family Friendly, Cultural, Historical)
    • Excitement (Rides, Scary, Sexy)
    • Comfort (Restaurants, Drinks, Stores)
    • Each attraction could provide different values for each. For example, Speedway might provide 2 Excitement, but 0 Charm or Comfort. Meanwhile Hall of Presidents might provide 1 Charm and 1 Comfort.
      • Assigning different Princess to the attraction might affect the attraction in different ways. Assigning Aurora to an attraction might provide +1 Excitement, whereas Cinderella might provide +1 Comfort.
      • Simultaneously villains might appear in certain attractions and block money/resources from that attraction. This would work similarly to assigning a Princess but involuntary and might initiate conversation or sidequest/minigame to remove them.
      • Instead of simply grinding for cash this would introduce a little more strategy and decisionmaking to park management.
      • Certain events and items might require and/or consume these non-tangible ratings. Spend $5,000 and 5 Excitement for a date with Aurora, for example. Or buy Prince outfit with cash and Charm, etc.
Villain's Tavern
  • The villain's tavern is a good addition and helps to bring more character to the park. Much more of this.
  • Criticism of this is that Villain's Tavern should have been present all-along. The sudden introduction and the new "Park Rating" are not very well integrated into the game. Many players are confused and frustrated by how this mechanic is suddenly introduced.
  • All villains are immediately present at the Tavern. It would be better to slowly try to introduce this content over time instead of simply dropping it all in at once.
  • Preferably include villains relevant to specific Princesses as they are unlocked. Drink Cindy's stepsisters under the table then take advantage of them, or help Gaston get drunk
  • Doofenschmertz art style is jarring and out of place.
Cinderella
  • Relationship development here is really good and actually got me invested
  • Generally need more to do with Cindy. Another plotline or two with her, introducing the stepsisters or other villains would be good
  • Girls need to interact with each other
Aurora
  • The relationship here is really unique and I appreciated the overall approach
  • Reiterating that like Cindy, having a little bit more of an ongoing storyline here would be appreciated
  • I liked the implication of a villain introduced with Aurora, but so far we haven't seen much of that. I would try to encourage bringing this plotline up at least once more in Aurora-centric plot even though it seems like it may be more of a global plot
Belle
  • The relationship here seems extremely rushed.
  • I don't like that Belle is implied to have previous relationships, and think this is out of character with source material & general appeal of Yensid Princess-centric product
  • We need to do more to sell the roleplay aspect and communicating this as a natural extension of character (as opposed to purely sexual thing)
Global Suggestions
  • Not personally interested in high volume of costumes for characters. This is a lot of additional artwork that otherwise could be spent developing other scenes
  • Sex scenes in general have some pacing & interface issues.
    • Pacing: For example, in the Cindy BJ scene the game almost immediately prompts the player with a menu. When getting into a sex scene the last thing players want is another menu immediately popping up.
      • Camera angle change should just be a button on-screen.
      • Cum as button on screen. Let players click when they want without covering the action
    • Sex scenes need to be adjusted so penetration isn't covered by text boxes
    • Sex scenes could be improved quite a bit without adding new artwork by using more dynamic elements
      • Zoom in on penetration
      • Close up of face/breasts/ass
      • Pan over body
      • Camera shakes
      • Audio (e.g. breathing, moaning, clothing rustle, etc)
  • Encourage use of dynamic sex scenes. Current sex scene is basically "Select from menu," but I would like to see a "Natural" option where player initiates sex activity, but the scene might include more than one action. ex. Cindy doing striptease followed by a BJ, or Cindy fingering followed by HJ followed by sex.
  • More sexual acts. Anal, toys, exhibitionism, Light D/S.

That's about it for now. Hope this is helpful.

Reactions: hentai charley

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
VNUser You wrote a thoughtful, detailed response so I'll try to do the same.

One of the biggest things we struggle with is balance. This takes many forms. Some players play our h-game for the "game", but most seem to only care about the "h". We want to add more things like the Tavern here and there, but there are several high-profile games on here that take a lot of flak for their minigames. Even when we ask our patrons if they want more park mechanics, the ones that do always say "...but not at the expense of girl content." And that's exactly what it would be. The other option is to sneak it in here-and-there, again like we did with the Tavern...but then there's your note that it "should have been present all along". If we had unlimited time and unlimited money and could drop a full, fleshed-out game at once, there would still be people complaining that it's a game at all, and not just a slideshow for when they're horny. There's no way to win here, so we do our best.

More park mechanics are coming, but you can expect them to be mostly optional and using programmer art so our artist can keep concentrating on the girls. We're not going to sink a huge amount of time and budget into something only for people to ignore it, or worse, be forced to do it and hate it. This is why the drawing minigame has mostly been made irrelevant. It's there if you enjoy it, but not necessary to progress at all.

I don't have any real comments about your preferences. We're matching the artstyle and girls' personalities and assigning fetishes as closely as possible to the source material. And we're telling the overall story that we've had mostly worked-out from the beginning.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
I have just finished this game and OMG I love it. I have also checked this thread, looking for some hints or tips and also reading other people comments.

All things considered, this game is really promising and updates are quite frequent, which is amazing. I really hope developers keep up with the pace. I think game has a good balance between updates - patreons - free players, so good job!

As for the game as it is, I totally understand that a lot of things are not yet implemented, and of course I want more girls and villains, but good content requires time. The few critics I have is that there is too much "spare" time between events, and maybe some in game hints or clues could be useful, because it took me a LOT to realise I had to do certain things. I just feel that there is much "click everywhere and see if something happens", while other games have quest logs or ? buttons that give you the hints to know what to do.

I also thing that the girls storylines, specially Belle, could be a little more polished, however this is not a priority, I think it could be easily improved in the future, when more girls and mechanics are implemented.

I also hope that the Cinderella artwork is reworked in the future, because the text box can not be hidden all the time and it's a pity it covers the most interesting parts, however this is something that can be adressed later on, just like polishing the dialogs.

Overall great job, please carry on!

Reactions: hentai charley

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

We've been working so hard lately that we just realized that we never publicly announced our plans for the December update. We're actually going to be releasing a v0.09 for everyone this month, instead of the v0.08 public. This update should be considered a "soft reboot" of the game, and will require you to start a new game. We know you're disappointed about that, but there are four main reasons why we decided to do it:

1) It solves the android build not responding bug. (It loads and shows the disclaimer screen, and then inputs to continue from there are not recognized.) We needed to upgrade to a newer version of ren'py to fix this. The good news is that several beta testers who had this bug before have confirmed that it has indeed been fixed.

2) It solves the save corruption bug we fixed back in v0.04. Our fix worked for everyone who reported it at that time, but we still get this cropping up here and there. When it happens, it's almost certainly caused by our custom save system, which has been taken out and returned to the default ren'py system.

3) Code cleanup. Now that we've got the majority of the game's systems fully implemented, we better know what worked the way we originally intended, and what needed patched or updated as we thought of new ideas or received feedback. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but starting over allowed us to remove a few hundred lines of handling code for updating old saves to still be compatible.

4) It allows us to make a more robust, objectively better game. Again, we've heard your feedback and are using this fresh start to add or change several quality-of-life features. We can also do more in-depth stat tracking (for the progress screen, achievements, etc.) that needed to be in place at the beginning of the game to work fully. Here's just a small list of the kind of thing we're talking about:
  • A "cheat" button during the drinking game, available if you talk to the right people
  • An option to pay extra to complete attraction upgrades faster
  • A rebalance of villain events - no, they won't occur any less frequently, but they'll pop up as event markers on the map. This way, you can choose yourself when you want to activate them...but if one pops up over an attraction, you won't be able to visit there again without doing the event!
  • The ability to visit attractions, paired with new and improved random events, which reward doing so regularly (or not!)
  • Redrawn backgrounds and added animations
  • A "Skip to Cinderella" button to help ease the pain of starting over!
  • And more!

v0.09 will include all of the content that v0.08 would have had, plus all of these additions. The update will drop as scheduled on 12/15/21!

-SID Gaming

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
It says I'm missing one outfit for each girl and one attraction. I've tried everything. Any advice? Love the game.
I believe the one you're missing is the Nude outfit for each girl. Keep trying multiple things and see if you can get them :p

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes