Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I had no idea I wanted Vanessa Doofenshmirtz in this game. She's now my favorite part of the game, I hope there will be more of her. This update was great, this is one of the best game out here. Writing is great and the art style is amazing. Looking forward to the future of this game

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Interesting trivia point that no one ever notices:

In Peter and Wendy, Barrie uses the feminine pronoun "she" when referring to the crocodile.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Maaaan, I know how I am supposed to unlock the Conversationalist achievement, but I just can't get all the random conversation with Sid.
I keep talking to him, day and night, and all his convos keep getting skipped because I already read them.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Maaaan, I know how I am supposed to unlock the Conversationalist achievement, but I just can't get all the random conversation with Sid.
I keep talking to him, day and night, and all his convos keep getting skipped because I already read them.
Hint: one of them depends on hearing a specific Cindy conversation. It's the meanest thing we've ever done, and it's also why one of the cheats lets you get it automatically.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
- Just what triggers the introduction of Belle?

- I've solved the problems for the 3 villains, but I'm still getting the park trashed. Is there something else that I can do in this latest update? There better be, 'cause I don' think the park is going to last until the NEXT update in a couple of weeks or so!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If no one ever notices, how did you?
Because I actually paid attention when I was reading it.

Sarcasm aside, perhaps I should have said that I've never heard (or read) ANYONE else ever mention the point, and in all secondary sources that I have seen, "he" is usually used for the crocodile- often at the expense of the neutral pronoun "it".

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, I have unlocked pretty much everything except for 2 scenes with Belle.
Any suggestions?

Julian_RWR

May 16, 2020
i still cant get the naked outfit for aurora, she always wakes up on the third action. im pretty sure i tried every combination she always wakes up.
Also how do i get dr doofenschmidt to appear?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i still cant get the naked outfit for aurora, she always wakes up on the third action. im pretty sure i tried every combination she always wakes up.
Also how do i get dr doofenschmidt to appear?
For Aurora, well, you can rollback if you fail, so try to use "jerk off" after you see she will wake up.
how to get the last villain?
how to unlock her?
i got the cavern but she's nowhere to be found
how to get villains to show up?
Just keep visiting the Tavern. Make sure you have everything about Cindy and Aurora's scenes completed as much as you can. Have all the attractions too, i guess.

Alll in all, everything gets unlocked as you unlock whatever came before...

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019
Just read that Cinderella had a nightmare of the mc and Anastasia are in love with each other. Is this telling us the future of the game?

Also... how can I obtain fairy dust?

EDIT: I did. But now i can't get last attraction.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes